Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Sue Box Creations

The app is great for us to show off the hundreds of photos we have featuring our designs. Customers often compliment us on the galleries on our website.
It is very quick and easy to use when we are so busy with other tasks.

ELEMENTORUM bespoke soft furnishings

So far very easy to use and fantastic for creating small portfolio. Really appreciate free basic plan available as it is just perfect for me. I would update if something goes wrong (I hope I would not). Thank you.

Sans for Bryllup

Super easy setup, and beautiful galleries by EA, anyone can do this! And if not - AMAZING support to help you along the way!

K.L. Griffin

superb product with amazing picture clarity. Not to mention the customer support is really fast and requires no hassle. Glad I got this app. The one I was using before has no comparison.

Sharla Jewelry

This is a great app! Simple to use and when I hit one little bump, the developers were so fast to answer and help me. You simply create the gallery you want, make your customizations and then specify which page you want to embed it on. I definitely recommmend it.

QBB store

It's very easy to use and the interface is excellent and I'm very happy. It is even better if it supports Japanese.

AQUA Wave™ Water

With Customized personalized support from gallery how can you ever go wrong!... Easy to work with responsive to your inquiries without delay and the app is truly amazing offering you value no matter what price plan you select. Highly Recommended List!

Fit Filtration

Nice app easy to get installed and super easy to use after trying other apps this came out tops after I tried a few different apps before.. I would highly recommend the app if your looking for a gallery viewing option to your site ... 10/10

Mickie Acierno Fine Art Studio

This app does exactly what it says it will do, easy install. I haven't used it to it's full potential, but so far, great!
www.mickie.ca

Mochiis

Loved the app - super easy to install and looks great in our store. We used it to create our lookbook. Check it out at www.mochiis.com