Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Nelsonmakesart

You get what you pay for! I had tried a few free gallery apps and it was a disaster. Days of work lost. So I decided to give this a try. An incredible, unbeatable buy for the money. Outstanding capabilities, clean, fresh, and easy to use interface, and a gallery that looks and functions great for an incredible price. And the support! And problems we've had have either been solved within minutes or at worst overnight. They are responsive, polite, intelligent, and great to work with.

Just use the app. Its awesome.

Jaowholesale

Absolutely love this app. Easy installation, looks great, easy to use. We were using a different app that was much more expensive and actually functioned a lot slower and less clean. I especially like that when you change the order of your images visually, it changes the order of your list of files to match (something you might take for granted). I wanted a few customizations and they got back to me super fast and made all the changes without any trouble! I also really appreciate the ability to have multiple galleries for the same price and each one can have different styles. I can't wait to try the video gallery! https://jaobrand.com/pages/gallery

Rivers And Glen

GREAT App! I will continue to use on my client's sites!

Ecoverien Store

5 star for now! :) They were helpful in extending my trial period since my shop is still under construction. Additionally, customer service is acceptable (good) as well. So far there was only one mail which they misinterpreted my question.

The app works as intended albeit a bit clunky. ( EDIT: The album rename is working now! :D --|-- Previous review: The albums can't be renamed for now after initial naming input, but Enormapps ensured me that they are working on it.) They are also working on a "shoppable gallery"!

Their price (4.99/month) is also very reasonable, and I really like how sincere they are with their product and their promised effort to keep prices low/reasonable while increasing and improving functionality of their app!

I've tried some other "gallery" app and this seems to be the best so far. :)

Vintage Electric Supply

So easy to create a lookbook without coding! The support was amazing when I had a question, it was resolved there and then. 5 star well deserved!

Wired Custom Lighting

Love this app, have tried many prior to this and this app by far is the best gallery app out there easy to install looks great & service is amazing. Highly recommend!

Godfrey Group

Great App and very helpful support. The App developers were very helpful with installing the app on our website and made numerous customizations so that it can match our old gallery layout.

Falcon Kydexcreations

App is great, customer service is outstanding. Fast response time.

Kissmedeadly

I'm extremely impressed with the app and the company and the gallery looks wonderful on my store.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Their response is super quick.

Brand My Boutique 2

This app is absolutely amazing, and the development team is stellar! I asked for a few customizations and they made it happen super fast and without delay. Very communicative and willing to work with shop which is always a plus. I highly recommend this company and any other app they build based off of customer service alone. The amazing functionality of the app is just a plus, but this sort of gallery on Shopify is well overdue. Good job!!