Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

NATASHAHS

It's a nice app. It gave pretty good look to my gallery pics. It looks magic. Thanks. Plz produce an app for display of something like look books or magazine uploads through gallery. Excellent app

WorthWhile Brand

This is actually one of the best solutions for a gallery. Quick and easy and the use is straight to the point.

AKU Teamwear

One of very few apps we use for our store. Very easy to set up, various customisations and a reasonable price. Easy recommendation.

Cleaverandblade.com

I love this app, the service is AMAZING, real people troubleshooting issues. Very professional worth every cent.

SiCKO Clothing

I really love this app, and I use it for my seasonal lookbooks. Great customer service and I highly recommend

CapSpot

Great App. Realy easy to use but more importantly it looks great on the page. The photos are all symmetrical even if the actual pictures vary in size.
Looks great on my page.
Great Job,
Chad
capspotusa.com to check it out.

Crystal Manning

This app is very user friendly and the customer service is top notch! I received a phone call within minutes with the answers I needed.

Fashion Express Bowtique

I tried the free version and love it! Easy setup and was able to play around and learn how to use it. Customer care was also VERY helpful. Def recommend!

Neal's Pet Paintings

The app was very easy to set up. I was able to try the free version and really learn how to use it until I needed multiple galleries and unlimited images. I find it quite easy to use, and it serves the purpose very well.

Storytime Toys

I wanted to make my video gallery look more customized and attractive than the automatic youtube video look. At first, using this app I found their customization a bit limited. But I emailed them with questions, they got right back to me and quickly helped me make my gallery videos look exactly how I wanted! (Ie: They gave me 16:9 dimensions, a clear overlay + white play icon, my own custom cover images). I'm so happy with how it looks. Thanks EA - Image + Video!