Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

KSResin

Excellent gallery! I requested that there is a load feature implemented rather than all images loading at once. The developer took the time to implement this, update me that it was implemented, and help get our store set up. Fantastic customer support, fantastic app that is well worth what they are asking.

LightSmiths

My stock gallery action with Shopify was really limited, and EA Image + Video helped me take my site to the next level! It was an amazing investment and the support is top-notch! Highly recommended!

Judi Glover Art

Really simple to upload, larger number of images available to upload on free plan than many others (at the time of writing) and one-click installation into your page. Ideal for what I was looking for, a small image gallery of paintings.

Harvey Cusworth

I installed this app on my website and was able to create an excellent gallery of my artwork in no time. I was straight forward and easy to use. I needed a tweak and they had it fixed quickly. I would highly recommend the app. I am very satisfied.

Organic Weave Shop

This app is exactly what I was looking for + super easy to use. I had a question for customer support and got an answer within minutes. And then a follow up question, and again, an answer within minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Custom Vinyl Graphics

Unbelievably helpful and friendly customer service. Kept in constant communication with me and fixed my issue quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Bob's Containers

Extremely fast response from the support team. I got stuck a couple of times and they fixed the issue for me, instead of giving me instructions on how to fix them.

Inter-Moden California

I had issues installing the app on my website. I contacted the support and they immediately helped me. Lovely app and outstanding support.

Shop Zafira

The app was a big tricky to navigate and to customize to my website. I wasn't working with a developer at the time and the team at Enorm Apps was more than willing to help. They went through and set up my galleries for me within 24 hours, and I was up and running! Very impressed with the customer service! Loving my image galleries :) Thanks again!

Manitou Candle Co.

Great customer service. I needed help embedding the code in the app and they helped right away. Plus solved my problem with collection images being different sizes on the homepage and the banner at the top of the collection page. Works great now!