Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

A Pinch of Salt

I use this app to make a photo gallery of my products, so I can easily attach it to my site pages. It has been very easy to use! Highly recommended!

House Of Goodness

This app works and displays quite nicely, thank you for also providing excellent support to us. We appreciate your help.

Bang Bang Balloons

This app is perfect for adding images to your website. It gives you a few different options for placement and is super easy to use. Especially when creating blogs!

The Shower Head Store

Easy way for us to add our YouTube videos to Shopify on one page. Gives it a clean ,organized look. Happy.

Truli Wetsuits

Beautiful and clean presentation to showcase lifestyle images of my product. Also super easy to use!

Mom’s Love Rub

This app is fantastic. I have two stores that I use it in and I love the design/ customization. The dashboard and tools are simple and work best on a desktop, but overall the app functionality is fantastic and has added a lot to my website. In addition, they offer incredible support. I reached out to their support with a potentially confusing request and they resolved the issue for me in an extremely short amount of time. I expected to receive back complex instructions on what to do but it was simply fixed. Thank you! Your app and support rules!

CBD Mom’s Love Rub

Wings Of Liberty Clothing

I needed an app to start showing my Lookbooks for clothing collections and no other offers the ability to try a lot of images and layouts out for FREE so you can really test out what you want before committing to a monthly price that is also not a bad price for the full pro gallery. I would highly recommend.

Ezy Screens

When I have started to use this app and needed some help. In next 5 min I had a call from the help team and the issue was solve straight a way! That was amazing as I am using the free version of this app. So far perfect results.

Nichols Bros. Stoneworks

We used this app to create a gallery of our color swatches. It worked perfectly! Would highly recommend.