Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Vessel Artwork

I downloaded this app in hopes it would allow me to make an "upcoming sales" page for the holidays in my shop. Shopify's "pages" tool wasn't helping and it condensed my images to the point where the text on them was completely not legible. This app gave me exactly what I was looking for in not even 5 minutes of playing around with it. I had some trouble getting it to look the same on mobile, but I sent a quick email and they fixed it right away! App AND customer service are great- something very hard to find in some companies!

Carbonetics

Used this app to showcase customer UGC. Very useful and beneficial, easy to use!

Would highly recommend this app to people looking for an easy interface.

petcameo

5/5 STARS! Excellent service. Had trouble with configuration and received help on a saturday! Totally recommend.

WoodenPuzzleName Canada

Perfect !!!
The technical support is amazing!
Easy to use, very fast and all the best about this APP .

I would recommend to anyone!
Silvia

Southern Accent Woodcrafting

This app has made life so much easier organizing pics for our e-commerce website. We could not be happier...highly recommend!

Master Baiters

This is a great app, easy to use and fast, i would recommend to anyone needing a gallery on their store.

Brushwood Toys

Galleries added easily and quickly. I even made a new product menu listing which was not available to me in my theme. Interface can seem a bit clunky, but fine when you get used to it. Overall a good app that has solved a couple of issues for us and was simple to learn. Recommend.

lordana

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet

Whose Art

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. But that’s not the best thing about this app. The best thing is the support. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had several queries where I required modifications that were not standard. The support team solved all of the issues I encountered and produced fabulous results. I am extremely impressed and thoroughly recommend this app.

dogstar australia

APP works well and more importantly, the crew are very helpful and always responsive with answers and suggestions.
Thanks guys! I love how my galleries look and function