Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

tHe nAtuRaL fReE hUmaN bEinGs

This app is intuitive to use, very simple. I am thrilled to have a gallery on our web site. It looks beautiful and it has lovely options for making it suit your look, whether you want captions, borders, the shape of your photos, etc. I couldn't be more pleased to get something up and running so quickly. I needed a little input from the support team and they were quick, attentive, and helpful. It's affordable and totally worth it!

Shawn Hiser

This is a great app and is exactly what I was looking for to build my gallery layout pages for my artwork. Easy to use and update. I will continue to use it.

The Westside Collective Truck

I knew what I was looking for and found the perfect app after I searched on the App Store. I tried one more app before this that didn’t work. The gallery by EA works perfectly, is so easy to use and it updates on my site every time I make a change in the app. I’m very happy with the look of it too!

Sankofa Edition™

Great app. We are using it to manually create our instagram gallery. This gives us all the benefits of an instagram gallery but now our gallery loads really fast and isn't as expensive as other instagram gallery apps.

Fhasso

Amazing app. Makes our Shopify even better. Easy to add photos and videos. It's even better when we've realized it's a free app. Thanks guys! Keep going!

Baked Cravings

works great as describes.. many features and i would suggest to any business. we started on free plan and quickly went to the next level. super fast respone rate on issues

Lotus Stone Jewelry

Absolutely great for a free app. Lots of options and ways to customize. I especially like that they have a "collage" setting

Italianiron Classics

This makes it very easy to upload customer photos to display in our gallery of customer motorcycles. Any app that helps us to be more efficient in our marketing is worth its weight in gold. Cheers, Scot

Yoga Munkee

I have been using this app for many months and it's the perfect solution! It's easy to use and very reliable. I am an artist so I need to have my portfolio in my site, I recommend this app! It's really easy to upload photos and create different albums. It always loads quickly and I'm glad I found it.

Mercy Letters

the app is easy to use and looks professional and flawless. I used it show my clients a gallery of my work without bogging down the page