Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Neal's Pet Paintings

The app was very easy to set up. I was able to try the free version and really learn how to use it until I needed multiple galleries and unlimited images. I find it quite easy to use, and it serves the purpose very well.

Storytime Toys

I wanted to make my video gallery look more customized and attractive than the automatic youtube video look. At first, using this app I found their customization a bit limited. But I emailed them with questions, they got right back to me and quickly helped me make my gallery videos look exactly how I wanted! (Ie: They gave me 16:9 dimensions, a clear overlay + white play icon, my own custom cover images). I'm so happy with how it looks. Thanks EA - Image + Video!

Matthew Bruch

Great app. Easy to use and worked perfectly for what I needed. Perfect for displaying lookbooks. One drawback is the zoom on the images is a set size and doesn't resize based on the size of a screen.

Vessel Artwork

I downloaded this app in hopes it would allow me to make an "upcoming sales" page for the holidays in my shop. Shopify's "pages" tool wasn't helping and it condensed my images to the point where the text on them was completely not legible. This app gave me exactly what I was looking for in not even 5 minutes of playing around with it. I had some trouble getting it to look the same on mobile, but I sent a quick email and they fixed it right away! App AND customer service are great- something very hard to find in some companies!

Carbonetics

Used this app to showcase customer UGC. Very useful and beneficial, easy to use!

Would highly recommend this app to people looking for an easy interface.

petcameo

5/5 STARS! Excellent service. Had trouble with configuration and received help on a saturday! Totally recommend.

WoodenPuzzleName Canada

Perfect !!!
The technical support is amazing!
Easy to use, very fast and all the best about this APP .

I would recommend to anyone!
Silvia

Southern Accent Woodcrafting

This app has made life so much easier organizing pics for our e-commerce website. We could not be happier...highly recommend!

Master Baiters

This is a great app, easy to use and fast, i would recommend to anyone needing a gallery on their store.

Brushwood Toys

Galleries added easily and quickly. I even made a new product menu listing which was not available to me in my theme. Interface can seem a bit clunky, but fine when you get used to it. Overall a good app that has solved a couple of issues for us and was simple to learn. Recommend.