Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Ivy Minks

This app is amazing ! Simple to use and adds an element of elegance to your website! Customer service is also phenomenal! Quick response and helps with anything you have a question on-

ManMarzi

loved this app - user friendly as well as great feature to connect several collection in one pane which in turn create a magnificent look of the site.

The Urban Nursery

Love this app. Was so helpful and easy to use. The support got back to me right away and answered the questions I had.

Iron Earth Canada

The app was easy to setup and install. A lot of options to upload images and videos. Prompt customer support. Nice app!

Native-Seeds-Search

Works great, user friendly.
At first I couldn't get the gallery to show up on the page I created so I reached out to them through the "contact us" button. They got back to me right away! It turns out there was something with the theme I was using that made it not compatible but the they were able to fix it really quickly (less than 20 minutes!)
I would definitely recommend the app. If for some reason you use it and can't get it to display on a page you've created just reach out to them. I now have a new page template to choose (from the dropdown list when you're creating a new page) when I create pages for photo galleries - this allows the code to work on my site. Awesome!!

tHe nAtuRaL fReE hUmaN bEinGs

This app is intuitive to use, very simple. I am thrilled to have a gallery on our web site. It looks beautiful and it has lovely options for making it suit your look, whether you want captions, borders, the shape of your photos, etc. I couldn't be more pleased to get something up and running so quickly. I needed a little input from the support team and they were quick, attentive, and helpful. It's affordable and totally worth it!

Shawn Hiser

This is a great app and is exactly what I was looking for to build my gallery layout pages for my artwork. Easy to use and update. I will continue to use it.

The Westside Collective Truck

I knew what I was looking for and found the perfect app after I searched on the App Store. I tried one more app before this that didn’t work. The gallery by EA works perfectly, is so easy to use and it updates on my site every time I make a change in the app. I’m very happy with the look of it too!

Sankofa Edition™

Great app. We are using it to manually create our instagram gallery. This gives us all the benefits of an instagram gallery but now our gallery loads really fast and isn't as expensive as other instagram gallery apps.

Fhasso

Amazing app. Makes our Shopify even better. Easy to add photos and videos. It's even better when we've realized it's a free app. Thanks guys! Keep going!