Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

Perennial Sport & Turf

Easy to use - uploading photos was quick and entering the text was very straight forward. Once I'd uploaded it to a page on my website I wasn't able to go back and move it too the top of page instead of once I'd selected bottom of page. Apart from that, quite good. Thanks

Tulsi Label

Great app - I use it to layout my campaign images. Would be great if it had more flexibility on the layouts and how it looks on my page. But apart from that, does what I need it to :)

Greenhouse Interiors

This is a good stable app. Easy to use and maintain gallery app. We use it for media, editorial and campaign shoot portfolios.

Evolu Skincare

This app does its job extremely well for us, is easy to use, and problem free. Giving it 4 stars because our needs are very simple, would earn 5 if we had more demanding requirements

WowzaBrain

We've used this app since September, 2018. We've loaded 10 galleries and a total of 107 video clips (ranging from under a minute to 12 minutes in length) through Vimeo. Loading videos is fairly simple (I had more difficulty with Vimeo than with Gallery by EA). I do wish for more flexibility in arranging and sizing them. As of this posting, no complaints from our customers and none from us, either. I'm rating it a 4 because I reserve 5 for products and services that absolutely knock my socks off and few do. This one does what it says it'll do and that's plenty good enough for me.

Art D Fae

Good App. I was able to set my gallery quickly and competently.

Smartstepflooring

We've only been using this app for a few days now but so far, we really like it. It's easy to install and easy to use. There are a couple of features that could make it even better (which is why we gave 4 stars) but it really helped us create the gallery that we were looking for. The support was super fast to help answer our question – great service!

Otheruk Ws

Looks great, customer service is great. Unfortunately it takes AGES to upload images, most of the time we are left uploading one image at a time due to there being a 4mb limit on bulk and singular uploads.. and when you've 50+ images to upload it can become quite irritating. We've also come across an issue where we have to contact customer service every time we create a new gallery because the gallery is always blurry, after a quick email it is resolved but again this can become quite tedious.. Overall great app, this is due to its look. But there are areas that need improving.

Excelblades Com

So far so good! Will update after some use.

5 stars for customer service though!!!! They got back to me right away, helping to answer all of my questions.

Prxperformance

The app works well within its own framework, but there become issues when trying to implement the app in conjunction with other elements such as text, other images (not in the gallery) or even when creating 2 galleries on a single page. I was able to find workarounds to fix these issues like , but it would be much cleaner if this was already integrated into the app. In addition to the "clearfix" class, when I have 2 galleries on one page and select an image in the first gallery when I scroll through them one by one it seems to glitch and opens a second viewing window for the second gallery.
Also, it would be nice if the app would allow caption text to be edited without using HTML tags (things like bold, italic, font sizes and colors). I really like the Caption, Alt-Text, and Link options that are provided when working with photos. I really like being able to easily reorganize the photos.
I wish that when a gallery was deleted (that still had photos in it) the photos it contained would delete from the count list. I ran into this problem when I first tried the app and lost 3 photo spots I could use elsewhere.
Lastly, I wish the app would react a little better to mobile view vs desktop view, or even if there were options provided for desktop vs mobile views.
Overall the app is well made and works well for its purpose, there are just a few things that would take it from being a good app to being the absolute best.

Previous 1