Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Rakeli

Great! I requested help several times to navigate around it and they were really helpful with customer service.

Pilot Exhibits

Overall easy to use. Would love a more graphics UI. Free plan allows for 25 images wich is great. Recommend it.

Walkabout Prints

Customer service shines! I have reached out to them late at night and they have responded immediately. They are quick to respond and are determined to find a solution to any issue that may arise.

Perennial Sport & Turf

Easy to use - uploading photos was quick and entering the text was very straight forward. Once I'd uploaded it to a page on my website I wasn't able to go back and move it too the top of page instead of once I'd selected bottom of page. Apart from that, quite good. Thanks

Tulsi Label

Great app - I use it to layout my campaign images. Would be great if it had more flexibility on the layouts and how it looks on my page. But apart from that, does what I need it to :)

Greenhouse Interiors

This is a good stable app. Easy to use and maintain gallery app. We use it for media, editorial and campaign shoot portfolios.

Evolu Skincare

This app does its job extremely well for us, is easy to use, and problem free. Giving it 4 stars because our needs are very simple, would earn 5 if we had more demanding requirements

WowzaBrain

We've used this app since September, 2018. We've loaded 10 galleries and a total of 107 video clips (ranging from under a minute to 12 minutes in length) through Vimeo. Loading videos is fairly simple (I had more difficulty with Vimeo than with Gallery by EA). I do wish for more flexibility in arranging and sizing them. As of this posting, no complaints from our customers and none from us, either. I'm rating it a 4 because I reserve 5 for products and services that absolutely knock my socks off and few do. This one does what it says it'll do and that's plenty good enough for me.

Art D Fae

Good App. I was able to set my gallery quickly and competently.

Smartstepflooring

We've only been using this app for a few days now but so far, we really like it. It's easy to install and easy to use. There are a couple of features that could make it even better (which is why we gave 4 stars) but it really helped us create the gallery that we were looking for. The support was super fast to help answer our question – great service!

Previous 1