Enorm Image Gallery + Video

Create Lookbook - Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo album

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Image gallery + Video Gallery

TheNewARJerryGarciaCollection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice interface and intuitive! Works!!! This is a great app! Nice interface and intuitive! Works!!! This is a great app!

GANEAUX

Time spent using app 1 day

I love the app. Does exactly what it claims to do, and looks seamless with my Shopify theme. I had a design question, and support was wonderful.

Laura Jane Illustrations

Location Italy
Time spent using app 40 minutes

I've been searching for an app that would allow me to build a gallery based portfolio that hyperlinked each image to a project description page so that I could display all my work in one place on my website for potential clients. I had downloaded and uninstalled about ten apps when I finally tried Image Gallery by EA and I was giddy with excitement when I finally was able to create a page to display my work in a way that I had envisioned for MONTHS! Don't let the aesthetic put you off, this app is BRILLIANT - it's easy to use, super customisable and easy to embed. It also works with the new block builder theme customisation. SUPER app!

House of Culture

Time spent using app About 1 year

Had the image gallery on our store site for almost a year and have no complaints. Works well, easy to use, and is aesthetically pleasing. It gets the job done!

Nursery Name Canada

Time spent using app About 2 years

Our store's gallery looks lovely and the great thing is it can be linked to social media accounts and photos from there go directly to our gallery which is fantastic. <3

SawHaul

This app was very easy to use, easy to add Alt Text, and provided tools to help keep things organized. Customer Support has been perfect.

Leatherworks Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I have been using this app for about 5 years and I think it is great. This app is really easy to use and I have added many galleries with hundreds of pictures. Pictures sell our products and this app allows the customers to see our products across a wide range of uses, When we needed tech support it was given to us very fast and results were great.

September 22, 2022

So glad to see this wonderful review :)

Atlas Preservation

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app, easy to use, and looks great on our site! Super easy to create content and add to any webpage

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for posting such an awesome review :)

Conway Furniture

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great little tool - I use it on a number of pages on our site - it is great to organize promotional videos, I also use it to show fabric options. Very handy and configurable

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work even harder for our valuable customers.

Tuff Tethers, LLC.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is extremely easy to use and has been an enormous help in building our site, strongly recommend to anyone looking to take their website to the next level!

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always there to help you with the app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41