Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Infinite Potential Enterprise

Great app so far. This will be the key to our success! Now we can display all of our work that we have done throughout the years! Must have app!

Bling Addict Nails

Easy to use and inexpensive! It looks so organized on my page. I will be using this app for a long time!

Satinflower Nurseries

We are using this app to create multiple galleries on our site and have been so impressed with the outstanding customer service and intuitive functionality of the app! We received prompt responses and customized features from the developers!! 5/5! Highly recommend

Little R.E.D. Ruffles

I really liked that I could add a gallery to my site to show off some of our homemade outfits! It was user friendly and easy to add to our site!

Momnt: Design & Visualisation

Really easy to get set up and configured, plus their support was amazing when I wanted to dive deeper in to customisations. They even went in to our Shopify to edit the code for some animation timings that we wanted to change. We went with the basic plan - very good value for money as an overall package!

Etched In Granite

Really love this App. A lot of options to choose from unlike many of the other Apps that are out there and it is very easy to use and understand. Thank you!

Zencage

Very good app. The video gallery works like a charm. This isn't a continuous looping video display. It allows to you open each video into a wider screen and pause and start the video. Thanks!

Overcare

I was looking for this kind of app for long time and It had been a game changer for my shop. Thank you :)

Perennial Pantry

Easy to use, adds nice functionality (we use to provide visual recipe search feature and to show videos on home page), and quick support. Great way to add developer functionality in a quick and pain free way.

Sunchill

I use it for a beautiful gallery page of my product. It displays nicely across all devices and is super simple to setup and tweak. I recently screwed something up in the settings and emailed support. They fixed my issue in minutes. You guys rock!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39