Image Manager

Image Manager

by iFyApps

Upload multiple images to products on one easy app!

DesignsByAymara

I have been using this app for around one year and, recently I had an issue with the app and John Murdoch immediately helped me, and now everything is working great. I have uploaded over 15 thousand designs using this app. This is a life-saving app because if I had to do this manually it could be a long process.
I highly recommend it and please, be patient and work with them. They are willing to help you. I hope you will enjoy this app as much as I do. I give this app an A++++++++
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :-)

Canvas by Numbers

I have been working on a new store. The app concept is brilliant but I have no idea who designed this drag and drop hell.

Seriously, add a button. Like one-click adds all images to a product. A bulk feature to add images to all products would be great. I spent hours dragging and dropping. Over 10.000 times. No joke.

A feature to reorder images once added to the product would be fantastic too. Fix this and you'll be able to charge even more money.

ClipArt SVG

App doesnt show more than 7 rows in the seach results....Impossible to edit more than 7 items at a time...I emailed customer support and received no reply...DO NOT RECOMMEND!

A2Depot

I need this app to go through photos of each product, delete duplicates, add additional and update variants. It was awesome, it loaded all products, variants and images in a row. I just needed to use the scroll mouse to get to the next product. easy drag and drop to move and delete pics as needed. I went through 12,500 variants in about 5 hours with ease. I could also easily open the product in shopify if I saw other not image related errors. The only thing that could have been cool would be the option to re-order images but tbh I am just being a little greedy. IF you need to see ALL your images and products I recommend this app.

Modified

Kinda useful but lacking features. Needs the following to be much better. 1 X to delete individual images NOT DRAG. 2 UNDO Button 3. Bulk save eg Save ALL button 4. Search by COLLECTION 5. The biggest one that needs to be fixed is CURRENTLY YOU CANT SETTING THE PRIMARY and SECONDARY IMAGE. Fix this and you will get my money!

vanitiesdepot.com

This app is fantastic and it could be perfect if It had a couple more features.
As mentioned by another user, it desperately needs an X function to delete images rather than drag them.
Another very helpful feature would be an ability to rearrange images, Having images in a certain order is part of the merchandising.
Yes, it saved me a ton of work, would save me even more with the above suggestions.

Exit Nineteen

Doesn't work at all anymore. Continuously just says "Unauthorized" when I try and open the app. Tried deleting and reinstalling, which is what support suggested.

It worked well in the past and saved me a lot of time, but unfortunately now its unusable.

Little Berries Kids Shop

It is good and with potential. However, we should be able to filter photos by listing "last created" and not just by alphabetic order/or search as default.
Most importantly, deleting images by dragging does not help much comparing to having a delete x on each image instead. On the other hand it does help a lot to drag image for replace it.
The claim of the app is to save hours (it does) but to delete images should be better (delete x on image would be more effective). Happy to change it for 4 or 5 stars experience if some improvements.

Nappy Bags

Literally saved me around 17+ hours of work, absolutely incredible app. Great work!!

Easyfitpumps

It has a nice interface and is a step up from the limited Image functions Shopify has built in but the MAIN feature the app is MISSING is the ability to upload/remove images from MULTIPLE products AT ONCE (ie select multiple products and upload the same image to all of them with one click). But I requested the feature so maybe they'll integrate it one day. Also a plus, their Support was very quick to respond to my email.

Previous 1 3