Image Manager

Image Manager

by iFyApps

Upload multiple images to products on one easy app!

A2Depot

I need this app to go through photos of each product, delete duplicates, add additional and update variants. It was awesome, it loaded all products, variants and images in a row. I just needed to use the scroll mouse to get to the next product. easy drag and drop to move and delete pics as needed. I went through 12,500 variants in about 5 hours with ease. I could also easily open the product in shopify if I saw other not image related errors. The only thing that could have been cool would be the option to re-order images but tbh I am just being a little greedy. IF you need to see ALL your images and products I recommend this app.

Nappy Bags

Literally saved me around 17+ hours of work, absolutely incredible app. Great work!!

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com

Image Manager is totally worth the money, it makes changing your photos in and out a breeze. Instead of continually to have to go to each product or page you can simply filter all the product types you want to edit and add the images you want from one location. This truly is one of the best apps!

Jaboomedia 2

Absolutely great and very easy to work with. It has got me excited to go home and work on my store as I change the images a lot, and the drag and drop is very fast compared to the standard Shopify product images upload process. Thank you!

Nz Organic Avocados

This app is a life saver I am very pleased with it. Thank you !

Oakwood Decals

Great app! Thank you! This saved me tons of time, just remember to pay attention and save each individual item or you will get upset like I did.

Motogateway

Wow, I wish every plug in app worked this great! My website has multiple variants that all require a different image, I can't even imagine what life would be like with out this simple straight forward yet highly effective app. I'd swear this was made just for me and my needs. Thank you!!

Thor Store

Best app for managing images! Easy drag and drop upload with excellent searching.

Rouche Ltd

We love this app, its great be able to upload all of your images into the app and drag and drop them into your products. Highly recommend!

Copper And Pink

Great app, saved us many many hours of time - look forward to the new proposed features coming out soon!