Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Easily and quickly compress images to optimize website speed

okeyokay

Well, I'm going through this plication to see how it goes.
if it's great I'll stay jeejee
but it is easy to handle

Fucci Footwear

The easiest and best free image compressor!!!! Everything is very simply laid out on one page for you to simply click 4 buttons.

Levine Auto and Truck Lighting

I Am Very Impressed with how simple and efficient this app is.
I also was impressed with Support.
I had to e-mail support because i thought the tool was hung up but come to find out i just had a lot more photos then usual for compression lol.
But Thierry Nguyen answered me quickly and looked into what i asked with in 24 hours.
And For a free App Thats pretty DAM GOOD

Brag Fishing

Very easy to use and great. I would recommend to any. Very easy.

I recommend heavily to anyone that wants it.

Pinkybaby.in

I tried this app to our website a few days back and found it as a very handy tool to compress images without any noticeable loss to the original quality and resolution. I would have given five stars if the image compression is for unlimited number of images. However, it is an excellent option to try for small store owners.

Thanks app developers.

Art-O-Rama

Very straightforward app. Simple to use and understand - It explains the processes and really works! Great free app. I recommend.

Tie-Fly

I used Smart Image to speed up my images load time, as we have a lot of product images being a clothing retailer. I was shocked at the amount of MBs they reduced & my images seemed to load a lot faster & all for the free 99!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

Origami Nerd Depot

This app works great and does its job and it's FREE!!! What is not to like? By compressing your images, you speed up your sites loading time. It's a win win! Thanks to the creators for a very helpful app! Cheers!!

Refined Wears

Great app it does work well and its simple to use very user friendly it helps for people just starting out

Floral Neckwear

Excellent tool for shops who don't want to pay for image optimization. Images loaded faster, the UI is super simple, and didn't take too long to optimize my whole store. Very happy with the results.

Previous 1 3