Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

maaxine

Goog app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozhatz

The Image Optimizer app was very easy to use. Pricing was very reasonable too. Would recommend app!

Eco Lunch Box

very satisfied with this app and recommended to any store. done the service very little time and good

beard warriors

amazing really help me out i was so lost on how to run a website and optimize it this really did help

Spine Lasso™

I really love the lossless function that maintains the image quality while still optimizing my site.

Good Luck Florist

Very good thanks - i just installed and let me wait for 10 days to see it works good - once it's working really good i will be appreciated a lot!! and i will plan to buy...

Peripetie

macht was Sie soll. funktioniert gut, leider keine deutsche einstellung verfügbar, lässt aber dennoch einach bedienen

My Clear Skin- Denmark

nice app it helped me in my website speed v

Wad-Free™ by Brayniacs LLC

Easy to use and good quality images after optimized. Thank you for providing this app. I would like it to optimize assets as well.

Epicgifts

Super happy with this app
My page is loading faster and my conversion are skyrocketing now
A must have for everyone and its free guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30