Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Simplesthings

This is one of the best image optimizer. It allows to obtain nice, uniform and clear images. I recommend

Design Hero

Great tool!

Did use it for my store www.designhero.shop and it's working like a charm!

I can only recommand it!

Magcharge

I love that this app lets you have a free quota. I also love that you don't need to download then re-upload existing product pictures

Oalo

The app works fine however the count of optimised pictures is doubled so that you pay charges My example, I had 88/100 pictures optimised befor the process. Then I optimised 6 pictures and suddenly I was 2 images over quota... 88+6 = 94 not 102 !! Be careful while using this app...

Morevoer I have no proof that the optimised 88 pictures in the first run - I have only 40 product pictures on my webesite....

PetDarlingShop

i use this app very fast and smoothing app want to use paid plan of this app for further use for my store

La Petite Boutique

Fast optimization ! Love this app !!! Have a nice day and thank you for your work, it is very helpful to have something like this taken care of by a good app.

Bryan Safety Equipo de Seguridad

secomapp it is the best. i instally this app with any doubt just because it is of them so i am plenty of confident about their products

Karbro

I am using this application for the first time. Very simple and intuitive interface, saves a lot of effort and time, very useful!

Dlux Cases

I used this app to help me create a site that will appeal to customers by optimizing my images and it definitely helped.

Amber & Luna

Image optimizer good app ask what is this app increese the speed the page?............................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23