Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Innova Health

Just have the free plan, but i think the app is great. Increased the site load speed very well and is easy to use.

Mr. Black's Store

This is an Excellent app. Only tried the free plan yet. but It really optimzed the images and improved the speed of my website. Surely recommended. Easy to use and optimize images. Thank you admin for a great app.

HyWellHealth

This APP is very good and helpful for my business. The loading speed of my website increased a lot. Recommended.

ProPods

I used the app, worked good. thank you! The free trial worked well and i saw an increase of speed on my site

ExcellentX

Great app, quick and to the point. Used for alt text installation and it worked extremely well. Would recommend.

Benson Music Shop

Good app. Worked very well. Does what it's suppose to. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants help with optimizing their store.

PHBazaar

nice app.........................................................................................good job

germawayclub

I love this app, it's so much easier to use than to have to compress each image individually! 10/10

myroom

It really helps to boost my wesite speed , awesome ! asf

RicheCoffre

great app. easy to use.i wanted to optimize my store and i found this app. you should try it too. thanks to the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26