Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, Image Optimizer, Speed Up Shop (NO CHARGE)

SFdizayn

It is really a useful app! I worked great on my site and it is very easy to use it. Now my site is faster!
It is so easy to use this app and in a few minutes your site will be faster!

DealsDot.Com

great app for compression of images and its free too also great reviews, eas to instak as most shopify aps

Simply Scrunchies

I love this app, super easy and convenient way and doesnt lose image quality. speeds on the website much better

Frenchie Boutique

Super easy to use and compressed all of my product images in one click! I highly recommend it since compressed images will help speed up your store.

Asurel Pets

Works perfectly as advertised. Page loads way faster than before because of the optimization. Thanks

Found Familiar

Does what it promises to do. Can't really get better than that. Looking forward to see what the paid plan provides.

AliMamaExpress

very good application. it is working very well as i want. the optimization of my picture and also the shop is working faster.

El Oso Geek

Gracias, me ayudo bastante y aparte es de un uso muy sencillo y para personas con poco conocimiento en programación es ideal .

Ricambi service

it is a very good application,
I recommend with confidence,
it optimizes the photos very well,
success

Ned Madison

I love the app. As a store owner, you want a store that loads fast. The ability to optimize images give us the ability to add videos on the website without affecting the speed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15