Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

A10 SHOP

Pathetic app. Actually made my site speed slow as compared to before. Pathetic customer support. Have asked for refund.

September 21, 2020

Sorry for not being around last night when you reached us. Please manage to drop us emails within our working hours so we can give you the quickest service. No worries that the app does not slow down your site at all. We also send you a follow-up email to explain it fully and recommend you the next step to deal with it. Please check your mail box for email from Secomapp team. Many thanks.

Attica Life-in-Style

Quality app with fast image compression. Some other apps seem to be a little slow but Image Optimizer completes the task in good time.

petshopempire

Great application save me alot of time! very easy to use!
the best app of image optimizer!!!! thank you!

Turmenic

Great app, helped me a lot, really recommend it!
The loading time now is a lot faster than it was before.

Hena

Worked great for product images, better than the other APPs on the list.

I really like the platform set up and functions.

TrekkKing👑

super App um Bilder zu optimieren. Schnelle Seite geworden !Lädt jetzt viel besser und meine Kunden sind zufrieden

Tecneu

good job in this app i recommended you're used especially if you have any pictures in your store , thanks

r0ok Clothing Co.

app does what it claims in the description, and does it well. does not offer watermarks in free plan though. that is my only complaint. due to that, solid 9/10.

oxygenlifeandmore

i used this app and i can say its fast and very easy to use i would recommend it to anyone looking

Les Boudeuses

Top pour optimiser les performances de chargement de son site en allégeant ses images tout en gardant leur qualité ! Et d'un seul coup !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33