Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Easily and quickly compress images to optimize website speed

OH Fashion

Really good app, optimized over 1,000 images in less than 10 minutes while having the same quality from before. A must have!

Eileen’s Love

Simple install, no coding and easy to use, does exactly as it says it will, very happy and glad I installed

Water Bottle Shop

It does what it says. The pictures look great after they are optimized at highest compression. I highly recommend.

Oz of Products

I use this app to optimize all of my website product images. This is an incredible app! It was very easy to use, which I very much appreciated. I love how it automatically optimizes future product images that you upload to your website. This is done on a daily basis. I definitely recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a speed boost in page loading times! I'm really hoping that for this app to help me out with my SEO in particular. Don't sleep on this app! You'll thank me later.

Represent Clothing

Work like it should. Great app and it's free. Hopefully it stays free and gives more features in the future. Or let old subscribers keep the free subscription for being loyal

NEW LOOK PARIS

the application is good and simple to use
I am testing the application and I notice
that the application takes a long time to compress the images..

DIANOMETAL

To be honest, this worked pretty well right out of the gate, also it has reduced permissions compared to similar plan based extensions. This is definitely worth using and leaving positive feedback to fight the trolls!

Click On

great apps, I think will help you as me.
It is compressing big files and minimising pictures. No hassle...

HerbsPro India

I used this app to help me do image compression. I really like this app. It would be nice if it did z better.

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

I ran an optimization and then I tested my site to see if it loaded faster and there is a noticeable difference in the speed that the photos load. Thanks!

Previous 1