Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

VidaDeCalle

For me this is the No1 for image optimization. Why ?? 1. You get a lot for free.
2. It Works. 3. The support. These guys are the best. Try there SEO app out it also has a lot for free & sorts out your json. Google ( structured data snippet )

Archie's Gallery

I used this app to help me reduce image sizes. It did exactly what is says on the box. Perfect! it has helped speed up my website.

OMYHOUSE

good use help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Happy Sexo

Buenas herramienta para ayudar aumentar la velocidad de carga de la web. Facil de usar. Muy util me parece.

Cooks Who Feed

Extremely happy with how fast this compressed my images. It only took a few minutes for 40 images.

itpstyle

application bien mais manque d’options
merci pour gratuit ....................................
......................................................

Shopping aesthetics

An interesting experience I thank the developers and all of making this app because I needed it too

THE BOHEMIAN WAY

Great app help lot optimise my photo. Free plan enough for me ........but if ur store have lot of photos. Than paid plan will be the only solution you have

SaifBay

Great Work!!! Good stuff optimization is done in minutes. Save me lots of my trouble with the manual work process involved.

Thread The Love

so far so good...thats saying something. time will tell but so far its easier to install then the other apps with a free option

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19