Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Top Tech Electronics

no-- stop messing up store owner image sizes. this is getting ridiculous -- Please make one app, stick to it and make it work 100%

March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry for your unhappy experience and would love to solve any issue you might have. Could you please reply to our follow-up mail? Or you can contact us directly via support@secomapp.com.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Peaceful Pet Beds

I haven't used it yet...so how would I know how to tell anyone about my experiences? This is pretty silly. gg

January 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We're sorry that the popup asking for review is a bit too sudden. We noticed that you finished compressing 400 images. Do you have any difficulty setting up or using the app? We'd love to help anytime you need. Our mail is support@secomapp.com.

Vanilla and Cinnamon

If you use all your paid plan you cannot optimize anything more, you should offer something on the par per use basis... now I need to wait another month to fully automate my images? yes sure...

December 6, 2019

We’re sorry that we haven’t been able to have a chance to support you because you left too early. If you change your mind and install the app back, please drop us an email at support@secomapp.com. We will make sure to set your ticket at the highest priority.
You used the Advanced Plan which allows 2000 image compression per month. But if you prefer to optimize your image all at once, we can specially set a custom pricing plan for you.
We’re really looking forward to hearing your thought. Thank you.