Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Laura Bottas

Thanks you a great support make my online to become more friendly to search engine. I am happy to look forward a good traffic boost.

Oalo

The app works fine however the count of optimised pictures is doubled so that you pay charges My example, I had 88/100 pictures optimised befor the process. Then I optimised 6 pictures and suddenly I was 2 images over quota... 88+6 = 94 not 102 !! Be careful while using this app...

Morevoer I have no proof that the optimised 88 pictures in the first run - I have only 40 product pictures on my webesite....

Campers Fuera De Serie

Nice app with some few cool features like reduce image weight, but only 50 images for free and not enough added value for my store.

OnQuali™

good, very effective, the free plan available is good because it optimizes my website above 20-30% ;)

TouchyThreads

Works quick and does the job. Free version can do a little more . only was about to do like 5% pic for free

TURBELLA

Quick and easy. Had difficulty with the .png to jpg which wasn't available as an option. Maybe you need to upgrade for that, but I didn't realize it wasn't included.

RBH LifeStyle

Very fast and good. It helps my store on the rigth way and I could optimised my items on the best form. I recommended Smart Image Optimiser to everyone. Thanks all!

itpstyle

application bien mais manque d’options
merci pour gratuit ....................................
......................................................

SaifBay

Great Work!!! Good stuff optimization is done in minutes. Save me lots of my trouble with the manual work process involved.

Koy Clothing

I used this app to help reduce image size to speed up my website. Unfortunately I am yet to see a huge difference in website.

Previous 1 3