Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

r0ok Clothing Co.

app does what it claims in the description, and does it well. does not offer watermarks in free plan though. that is my only complaint. due to that, solid 9/10.

ARDEN SHOPPING

I started to use this application to reduce our product images and other kind of images file sizes, will help to download our site faster for no broadband internet users and smart phones without wifi connection. I gave 4 stars because I just started to use it.

LAPP Southern Africa

I used it to compress my images. I was not able to do the alt text though and that is the only reason I scored it 4 stars

Love Bambooloo

We have a lot of images and it was slowing our loading, With this app we were able to overcome the lack we had before.

Queue de Coq

The app is helpfull, too bad that options are limited and you need to pay so much for it. But it stays a great app

TruBlu Biker

Nice feature to optimize images and reduce the size. Sometimes you only have what's given to you by the supplier so to have a free app that helps convert from PNG to JPG is really great. Nicely done! Thanks for the service.

Raise Your Voice For Justice

I like it. I used it to compress pictures. But I don't know why there is a limit. It is pity no ?

TechoBun

wow wow.....its amazing..........works well.................................................................

Innova Health

Just have the free plan, but i think the app is great. Increased the site load speed very well and is easy to use.

Laura Bottas

Thanks you a great support make my online to become more friendly to search engine. I am happy to look forward a good traffic boost.

Previous 1 3