Smart Image Optimizer

Smart Image Optimizer

by Secomapp

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

JBGREENOCEAN Women's Clothing Store

This app is fantastic! and I so appreciate that is free. People like myself new in the e-commerce world we don't know a lot about this things, Thank you so much!

LeeAnn Scott Premier Jewelry

Customer service is fantastic! My needs were understood and met. I am very pleased with the quality of service and the product. Keep up the great work!

ShopTopper

Highly recommended app for a fair price. Most other apps are way too expensive. This app works on a very fair price model.
It optimized all my images with just 1 simple click!
I really love it!

Lombea

I really like the app. Great for a fast page speed.

I like that the app is free. Thank you really much

Kerzee Decor

Smooth and fast. Seems like a good app to quickly optimize your images..............................................................................................................................

Brave Boutique

Optimized our photos and dramatically increased the speed of our site and the images look great! Highly Recomend!

LumbarPro

Amazing app, does what other apps do except it's free & probably better anyways. The user interface is great, easy to understand and easy to use

Verdeazule

Magnifica, rápido y eficaz muy fácil de usar y sin complicaciones realmente ayuda a optimizar las imágenes de la tienda online

Alasca

This is a very good app. It helped me to optimize my site speed...............................................

CustomHugo

Schnelle und hilfreiche Verbesserung um die Website schneller laden zu lassen! Für eine kostenfreie App absolut Top!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22