Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Virtuosi Kids

First time I use it and I find it easy, we will see later how the application works... Thank you....

Brausy Shop

This app is really great and fast to start reducing the image size! I really liked it and definitely recommend it!

KEPEAK-Pro

Help me fast to optimazition PIC. One click to compass the pic and increase the website open speed. It is so good for me, Thanks very much sharing.

popincase

GOOD JOB! It can make me very easy manage my product photo...
And make them more beatiful and clean.

r0ok Clothing Co.

app does what it claims in the description, and does it well. does not offer watermarks in free plan though. that is my only complaint. due to that, solid 9/10.

ARDEN SHOPPING

I started to use this application to reduce our product images and other kind of images file sizes, will help to download our site faster for no broadband internet users and smart phones without wifi connection. I gave 4 stars because I just started to use it.

LAPP Southern Africa

I used it to compress my images. I was not able to do the alt text though and that is the only reason I scored it 4 stars

Love Bambooloo

We have a lot of images and it was slowing our loading, With this app we were able to overcome the lack we had before.

Queue de Coq

The app is helpfull, too bad that options are limited and you need to pay so much for it. But it stays a great app

TruBlu Biker

Nice feature to optimize images and reduce the size. Sometimes you only have what's given to you by the supplier so to have a free app that helps convert from PNG to JPG is really great. Nicely done! Thanks for the service.