Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

iWANTO.CARE

Great app, can optimize pictures in one click, I recommend especially for those who have several pictures

JAPLux

This app helped me to optimize my photos. It made my work much easier to just applying settings and clicking ok.

aichakhd

I used this app to optimize images in my Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

The Skin Beauty

I used this app to optimize images in my Shopify Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

Corporate Business Center

muito bom dfsdfsdfsdfs]~dçfs]a~dçfls]d~fçsldf~çsadhknmepirunfisdkjdxvokmvkmdokcmókmv´dovkmfvkdfvojnvpifdjvpdsfv

High Grade Cosmetics

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

LuxeBTW

Used this app to reduce my image sizes, worked great and saved me money by not having to hire anyone to do it!

Mom 'n 'em Coffee & Wine

killer job at compressing my images. The site speed began running faster which is exactly what we were looking for.

Buildingbricker Store

I like it, cause it can reduce the image of my shop automatically, which help me a lot. you can press the button and just let it go!

emma-gadget

satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application

Previous 1 3 4 5