Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

MELTEC GmbH

TOP App, nur weiter so, kann es nur weiterempfehlen. Kürzt die Fotos, einfach nur genial! TOP TOP TOP

Zauber Lingerie

I got to know this app from a Facebook video. Immediately installed and optimized my pictures for free. All Worked with phone. Would be great if optimizing the alt text would be for free as well. The app is definitely a recommendation!

LOUNGERS

easy and simple to use no particular reference yet about the site speed implementation as I have just done it.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app quickly optimized my images and helped my store speed up. I only used the free trial but I will need to upgrade to get more images condensed

Case Collection Clothing

We enjoy using this app to help with our product images and with our alt text for those images. Highly recommend this app.

Helves

Just work and does a sterling job at it. Just magically reduces sizes of images and helps to improve site speed.

KoalaKitchen©

super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!

Office Furniture USA

You need this app. Don't get dinged by Google for loading slow. Add proper headings to your photos. Just do it...

Kreative Jeanus

I used the app for one function and came across a whole new set of skills to improve my web page. Great Job Team

Supplifix Store

i used this app and really help to me. now my web is faster and my clients more happies. I recommend totally

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32