Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

HyWellHealth

This APP is very good and helpful for my business. The loading speed of my website increased a lot. Recommended.

ExcellentX

Great app, quick and to the point. Used for alt text installation and it worked extremely well. Would recommend.

Benson Music Shop

Good app. Worked very well. Does what it's suppose to. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants help with optimizing their store.

PHBazaar

nice app.........................................................................................good job

germawayclub

I love this app, it's so much easier to use than to have to compress each image individually! 10/10

myroom

It really helps to boost my wesite speed , awesome ! asf

RicheCoffre

great app. easy to use.i wanted to optimize my store and i found this app. you should try it too. thanks to the team.

Ziggy & The Stones

First the app was not working. Because of safari. Use Chrome!! worked super fast and easy. Only pressing one button!

דיל ישיר

a must have app in every online store. helped me to reduced load time
big thumbs up for the developers

The Security Store (SLU)

I know nothing of SEO optimization and still don't know. This app helps take all the guesswork from SEO optimization by helping optimize your images for faster loading. This is just awesome.