Image Optimizer

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Optimize your images

Corporate Business Center

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 15 hours

muito bom dfsdfsdfsdfs]~dçfs]a~dçfls]d~fçsldf~çsadhknmepirunfisdkjdxvokmvkmdokcmókmv´dovkmfvkdfvojnvpifdjvpdsfv

High Grade Cosmetics

Time spent using app 20 minutes

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

LuxeBTW

Used this app to reduce my image sizes, worked great and saved me money by not having to hire anyone to do it!

Mom 'n 'em Coffee & Wine

Time spent using app About 2 months

killer job at compressing my images. The site speed began running faster which is exactly what we were looking for.

Buildingbricker Store

I like it, cause it can reduce the image of my shop automatically, which help me a lot. you can press the button and just let it go!

emma-gadget

Location France

satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application

Virtuosi Kids

Location France

First time I use it and I find it easy, we will see later how the application works... Thank you....

Brausy Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really great and fast to start reducing the image size! I really liked it and definitely recommend it!

KEPEAK-Pro

Location China
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Help me fast to optimazition PIC. One click to compass the pic and increase the website open speed. It is so good for me, Thanks very much sharing.

popincase

Location China

GOOD JOB! It can make me very easy manage my product photo...
And make them more beatiful and clean.