Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Levine Auto and Truck Lighting

I Am Very Impressed with how simple and efficient this app is.
I also was impressed with Support.
I had to e-mail support because i thought the tool was hung up but come to find out i just had a lot more photos then usual for compression lol.
But Thierry Nguyen answered me quickly and looked into what i asked with in 24 hours.
And For a free App Thats pretty DAM GOOD

Brag Fishing

Very easy to use and great. I would recommend to any. Very easy.

I recommend heavily to anyone that wants it.

Art-O-Rama

Very straightforward app. Simple to use and understand - It explains the processes and really works! Great free app. I recommend.

Tie-Fly

I used Smart Image to speed up my images load time, as we have a lot of product images being a clothing retailer. I was shocked at the amount of MBs they reduced & my images seemed to load a lot faster & all for the free 99!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

Origami Nerd Depot

This app works great and does its job and it's FREE!!! What is not to like? By compressing your images, you speed up your sites loading time. It's a win win! Thanks to the creators for a very helpful app! Cheers!!

Refined Wears

Great app it does work well and its simple to use very user friendly it helps for people just starting out

Floral Neckwear

Excellent tool for shops who don't want to pay for image optimization. Images loaded faster, the UI is super simple, and didn't take too long to optimize my whole store. Very happy with the results.

Auto-Truck-Accessories

Great app! It reduced image size on 8300 images. All I did is click "start" and it took it from there. It ran continually in a a relatively short time it finished and reported the number of megabytes saved

HTT Motor

okay its free. and it works after you download it . so those who left 1 star.. i dont know why you do dis. i almost ignored this apple after i see those 2 1star reviews.. it seems like the app compress all the photo to a smaller size. not sure how much spaces it can save but i think it would be alot better if the apple can resize all the photos . just saying thou.. already good enough for a free app

Topeka Products

This is really helpful!!! We're trying to keep our costs down, and speed our site up. Thanks for providing this great utility with a really easy to use interface! It seems to be reducing the images nicely.