Image Optimizer

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Free plan available

TURBELLA

Quick and easy. Had difficulty with the .png to jpg which wasn't available as an option. Maybe you need to upgrade for that, but I didn't realize it wasn't included.

RBH LifeStyle

Very fast and good. It helps my store on the rigth way and I could optimised my items on the best form. I recommended Smart Image Optimiser to everyone. Thanks all!

SaifBay

Great Work!!! Good stuff optimization is done in minutes. Save me lots of my trouble with the manual work process involved.

Koy Clothing

I used this app to help reduce image size to speed up my website. Unfortunately I am yet to see a huge difference in website.

medium rare online

Just try to use it and seems it is worked. Compressed images are good. I would recommend everyone to use it.

Royaume Lion

je viens a peine de l'utiliser donc je vais allez voir si sa marche je peux pas vous dire mtn allez a plus

SENIORS DE PLUS DE 50

TRES SIMPLE 0 UTILISER RELATIVEMENT RAPIDE MAINTENANT JE VAIS VOIR LES CONSEQUENCES SUR MON STORE, AU NIVEAU DE LA RAPIDITE DE CHARGEMENT

Whyzzerr Direct

I used smart image to optermize my store, I found this to be a simple process my website spped is great

House of Kraft

It was really easy to use the app. I would recommend this, it does help you save some bits. Try it out

Adultscampus|Best Sex Toys for You

Thanks for optimizing the images and make my site loads faster lol. The only problem is that the optimization time takes a bit long

August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing such great news. It's nice to know that the app speeds up your site.
Your store compresses nearly 3 thousands images at once, thus causing the optimization to take up a bit more time. So please pardon us for the process.