Image Optimizer

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Optimize your images

Oalo

Location France

The app works fine however the count of optimised pictures is doubled so that you pay charges My example, I had 88/100 pictures optimised befor the process. Then I optimised 6 pictures and suddenly I was 2 images over quota... 88+6 = 94 not 102 !! Be careful while using this app...

Morevoer I have no proof that the optimised 88 pictures in the first run - I have only 40 product pictures on my webesite....

Campers Fuera De Serie

Location Spain
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Nice app with some few cool features like reduce image weight, but only 50 images for free and not enough added value for my store.

OnQuali™

Time spent using app 33 minutes

good, very effective, the free plan available is good because it optimizes my website above 20-30% ;)

TouchyThreads

Works quick and does the job. Free version can do a little more . only was about to do like 5% pic for free

TURBELLA

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Quick and easy. Had difficulty with the .png to jpg which wasn't available as an option. Maybe you need to upgrade for that, but I didn't realize it wasn't included.

RBH LifeStyle

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Very fast and good. It helps my store on the rigth way and I could optimised my items on the best form. I recommended Smart Image Optimiser to everyone. Thanks all!

SaifBay

Location India

Great Work!!! Good stuff optimization is done in minutes. Save me lots of my trouble with the manual work process involved.

Koy Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to help reduce image size to speed up my website. Unfortunately I am yet to see a huge difference in website.

medium rare online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just try to use it and seems it is worked. Compressed images are good. I would recommend everyone to use it.

Royaume Lion

Location France

je viens a peine de l'utiliser donc je vais allez voir si sa marche je peux pas vous dire mtn allez a plus