Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

MAT Green Concept

The app is efficient but you have to pay if you want to reduce more than 50 images on your website.

Homedec.dk

They don't answer! I pay for auto optimize and the same 143 images keeps updating, so now i almost used my 1500 images /month. Dont now whats wrong and they dont answer.

March 23, 2021

Dear Sir,
We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We checked and could not find any email from you. Could you send email again to our support email : support@squirai.com?
Thanks

SOSOME

I've been using the app for almost 2 months and yet my Seo image score is low so I'm not really sure what's its optimization is actually doing and it uses up your quota every time you try to optimize. I don't really understand why it reoptimizes if it has already supposedly done the work already. personally think its a waste of money because my store speed is still low and product images are still showing as too big and I have to manually change it all!