Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
May 17, 2022

super application, dommage que la version gratuite soit limitée à 50 images et qu'ensuite le plan soit un abonnement au mois ... pourquoi ne pas proposer de payer à chaque fois que nous voulons optimiser des nouvelles images ? donc en gros c'est réservé au grosses marques ... dommage

THEONI PARIS
France
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
April 24, 2021

it´s ok ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Greetings

InfinityStore
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 14, 2021

The navigation is basic so simple, I tried the free plan as I wanted to test it out before investing in it. It only took about 2 min to optimize the pictures, however, it only optimized 25, when I re-ran it, it errored out. But worked for the 25 pics.

Zalafaie Kids Consignment
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 1, 2020

no-- stop messing up store owner image sizes. this is getting ridiculous -- Please make one app, stick to it and make it work 100%

Top Tech Electronics
Time spent using app: 7 days
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied March 2, 2020

We're truly sorry for your unhappy experience and would love to solve any issue you might have. Could you please reply to our follow-up mail? Or you can contact us directly via support@secomapp.com.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Edited December 30, 2019

I haven't used it yet...so how would I know how to tell anyone about my experiences? This is pretty silly. gg

Peaceful Pet Beds
Time spent using app: 3 months
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied January 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We're sorry that the popup asking for review is a bit too sudden. We noticed that you finished compressing 400 images. Do you have any difficulty setting up or using the app? We'd love to help anytime you need. Our mail is support@secomapp.com.

December 5, 2019

If you use all your paid plan you cannot optimize anything more, you should offer something on the par per use basis... now I need to wait another month to fully automate my images? yes sure...

Vanilla and Cinnamon
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied December 6, 2019

We’re sorry that we haven’t been able to have a chance to support you because you left too early. If you change your mind and install the app back, please drop us an email at support@secomapp.com. We will make sure to set your ticket at the highest priority.
You used the Advanced Plan which allows 2000 image compression per month. But if you prefer to optimize your image all at once, we can specially set a custom pricing plan for you.
We’re really looking forward to hearing your thought. Thank you.