Image Optimizer

Free plan available

rare-neutrals-0f08

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 11 minutes

I used this app. it helped me upload images to promote greater speed by compressing my product images without compromising the quality.

Mine4Nine

Location India
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good,

Londe & Company

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I used this app. It did help with my photos and increasing my page speed a bit. I will continue to use it for new product pictures.

JAVINISHKA

Location India

I used the app to reduce image size and increase the website speed and it worked well for me. Thank you !

iWANTO.CARE

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, can optimize pictures in one click, I recommend especially for those who have several pictures

JAPLux

Location Finland

This app helped me to optimize my photos. It made my work much easier to just applying settings and clicking ok.

aichakhd

Location Switzerland

I used this app to optimize images in my Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

The Skin Beauty

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to optimize images in my Shopify Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

Corporate Business Center

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 15 hours

muito bom dfsdfsdfsdfs]~dçfs]a~dçfls]d~fçsldf~çsadhknmepirunfisdkjdxvokmvkmdokcmókmv´dovkmfvkdfvojnvpifdjvpdsfv

High Grade Cosmetics

Time spent using app 20 minutes

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

Previous 1 3 4 5