Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

The Skin Beauty

I used this app to optimize images in my Shopify Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

Corporate Business Center

muito bom dfsdfsdfsdfs]~dçfs]a~dçfls]d~fçsldf~çsadhknmepirunfisdkjdxvokmvkmdokcmókmv´dovkmfvkdfvojnvpifdjvpdsfv

High Grade Cosmetics

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

LuxeBTW

Used this app to reduce my image sizes, worked great and saved me money by not having to hire anyone to do it!

Mom 'n 'em Coffee & Wine

killer job at compressing my images. The site speed began running faster which is exactly what we were looking for.

Buildingbricker Store

I like it, cause it can reduce the image of my shop automatically, which help me a lot. you can press the button and just let it go!

emma-gadget

satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application satisfied bonne application

Virtuosi Kids

First time I use it and I find it easy, we will see later how the application works... Thank you....

Brausy Shop

This app is really great and fast to start reducing the image size! I really liked it and definitely recommend it!

KEPEAK-Pro

Help me fast to optimazition PIC. One click to compass the pic and increase the website open speed. It is so good for me, Thanks very much sharing.

Previous 1 3 4