Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
January 9, 2023

Great saved me time to compress my images for a faster site, nice app to use and its super quick an easy

Drip Nail
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 10, 2022

I loved how easy it was to use this app for compressing images on my site to make it run better. I would recommend it.

gluttonforchange
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
September 9, 2022

I used this app to help my images on my website load faster. Most of my images aren't too high res, but some of them still don't load quite fast enough. However, I am still happy and feel like it does run more smoothly than before.

Wild West Design Co.
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
August 3, 2022

I used this app. it helped me upload images to promote greater speed by compressing my product images without compromising the quality.

rare-neutrals-0f08
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
July 30, 2022

Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good, Looks good,

Mine4Nine
India
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 18, 2022

I used this app. It did help with my photos and increasing my page speed a bit. I will continue to use it for new product pictures.

Londe & Company
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 6, 2021

I used the app to reduce image size and increase the website speed and it worked well for me. Thank you !

JAVINISHKA
India
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 10, 2021

Great app, can optimize pictures in one click, I recommend especially for those who have several pictures

iWANTO.CARE
Thailand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 31, 2021

This app helped me to optimize my photos. It made my work much easier to just applying settings and clicking ok.

JAPLux
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 10, 2021

I used this app to optimize images in my Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

aichakhd