Image Optimizer MyShopKit

Compress Image, Alt Optimizer, Page Speed Up

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

Location India

The app is really something that everyone should try. I tried to check and improve my store speed and it really did. Also the support is very quick and helpful. THank you for this good app.

Major Empório

Location Brazil

the best app i installed. The support is so great. I recommend. aAnd its totally free, enjoy :))))))

Zoo&co

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app works really well, it does exactly what it says, it adds alts to images and compress them at the same time. Juan's attitude and service are excellent. Great app and great time saver! GOOD for SEO and GOOD for SPEED score

MyGamingMousepad

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Very patient to help me answer my questions, we successfully installed, thank you very much, good service attitude !!!!!!!

Modesty n Mind

This app was easy to install, customer service is awesome, and it raised my website speed around 10 points higher. Would recommend, as it has saved me so much time automatically optimizing my images & alt text. {After using for a couple of days, my website speed did return to what it was previously, however I'm not sure it if was because of this app or not.}

Nimbus Mart

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This is the best app in shopify app store. i installed this app and optimize my store images. this is happened store speed booster for me. My store speed became very very good. and customer service is also very very very super. i am really thankful to you for this.
i recommend this for all shopify stores

Changeless Beauty

Time spent using app 1 day

I can't believe that this app is free. It brought my site up to normal from slow, raising my Shopify speed score by about 20 points. Very little if any loss of quality in store images. Optimization takes a while if you have a lot of products with variants like I do, but it was so, so worth it.

Super Useful Store

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

This software is really great! Very easy to use, hopefully it will increase the speed of opening my shop and hopefully it will stay free!

Cymbal House

Great tool for image optimization and auto tagging! We had another app for the same function but this app way better. This app uses some smart ways further optimizing our images. Saved us a lot of bytes which is good for website speed overall! I like "set and forget" feature which was lacking on other developer's app.

2 Next