Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

Stay Home Paradise

This app has been shut down for more than a week, I asked for support, but nobody responded, their website didn't work either.

lyfy.co

the plugin made it so my product's mobile gallery no longer shows. It says images are still being processed. No reply from support after multiple tickets submitted around 5 days ago.

HEYER

Don't install this app. It is replacing all of your alt texts every week. I have tried to contact the support team 4-5 times to remove this, but they are not responding.

Even though I uninstalled the app, my alt text is still getting replaced every week. Horrible.

kartcamel.com.au

0 Star. I just installed this app and no option is working. i emailed theme 3 time. Now 4 days but no reply.
This app was looking very good according reviews. but not any kind of support by them.

Mindplan.in

UPDATED - There has been no response to our support requests in past 3 days.
------
Review after using all features of this app

This app is in Beta and you are a part of its TESTING.

Coming to SEO feature it is just an hyperlink to Google SEO. It wont help you in doing any SEO. Its button click will take you to google site where you can find the issues on your site. It won't help you resolve those issues. I am contacting them to check if they really resolve these issues to improve the site's PERFORMANCE [THIS IS WHAT THE APP IS ACTUALLY PROMISING]...will update after their response.

KRNglasses.com

Stay away from this app.

Many images from our listings disappeared and Shopify Team confirmed that "Image SEO- SEO Marketing" deleted them.

So we have to start everything over, it is a nightmare.

February 20, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?