Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

ExpoTrade Exhibits

Great app! We had over 1,500 product images without Alt Text. I applied a couple different default template values until I found the right combination to test with Google image index. The app added Alt Text to all images in a matter of minutes. Love that it offers a dynamic update option to run automatically (once per week) to keep meta fresh.

Definitely heed the developers instructions to export all products before using it. Best safety practice before trial of any app: export products + backup theme before installation. After running the app I exported products again to confirm the attributes applied to all images - that is until the app interface is able to confirm attributes apply to everything.

Suggestions to the Developers:
- Add Alt Text template value: original [image_file_name] - for file names that are already optimized. Additionally, for auto update setting - allow users to alternate values to help make SEO dynamic

- Add unique Alt Text option: for products with multiple images. E.g, if user chooses value [product_title] - add option to append one value with A,B,C,.. / 1,2,3... - or recommended factor to make all image Alt Text unique

- Add user note: keep Alt Text less than 125 characters

- Sync report export: minimum field data plus additional columns that denote unique meta + character count to reimport.

*I was a big fan of Advanced Bulk Edit for Wordpress + WooCommerce. The plugin allowed you to bulk append, prepend, replace text fields, metafields.. among loads of other bulk options.

Your app in combo with excelify.io (export/import) are my bulk saviors.

Thank you!

Smart Home & Security Technology

I have tried a lot of other seo apps before this one, this one does everything I want and it is easy to use. I have installed it on all my stores.

KRNglasses.com

Stay away from this app.

Many images from our listings disappeared and Shopify Team confirmed that "Image SEO- SEO Marketing" deleted them.

So we have to start everything over, it is a nightmare.

February 20, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?

3BlueCats

A must-have tool to create and improve your site SEO, no cost amazing asset to have peace of mind of a well-done work.

Sneakerdrop

This app is rather very useful for SEO. So far this is what I was looking for after many trials. All in one and very good support.

FANTASTICBLADES

Suggestion try to add a a completed page of all work that has been done theres no verify on this thanks

Angel9Jiu

Still doing test-run but impressed so far with its arsenal of applications to analyze my site's SEO.

Baythorne Wines

Easy to set up and use. Time will tell how successful it will be, but all good so far. Let's hope it stays free.

Moda Designer Boutique

Great app!!! Easy to install!!! Hope it will help my website. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback. Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

Fitters Eyewear

Worked great. So glad we got it while it is still free. Some bugs here and there are no problem for this is early access, hopefully they get more features and stability soon. Would pay if that comes about.

February 12, 2020

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13