Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

RoyalChoice Lashes

The shop name in the ALT tag is pointing to the storename.myshopify.com URL. How to change it to the store name or domain name?

alt="Africa 3D Siberian Mink Lashes - royalchoice-lashes.myshopify.com">

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. You can change the image ALT text template to
[product_title] - [shop_name].
For more information, please contact us via apps@avanbo.com

Pewter Graphics

So far it looks great, easy to install and easy to navigate and use. It is still early in my subscription though so I will update as needed! So far so good!!

yourinnerdesires

This app is perfect for me I need to take full control of everything with my website . Cheers The help

FreeRange Nerd

easy, very useful, beginner friendly, i absolutley love it!! highly recommend it to anyone looking to boost their business

Boodiscount

Suberbe application. Trés utile. Facile énormément du temps et de l argent. Je conseille vivement cette application.

A V N D I

PERFECT free SEO application. Would've rated it 10/5 if it was possible.
Thanks the team for their effort and making this precious app for free.

FonePro - Official & Premium Mobile Accessories

What a App if you really want real Google Seo Then You have to use this app.this app have all feature which SEO needs. finally got it. thanks or really thanks to the team.

jamaanostore

Very good app. Helped me verify my store in google quickly and easily. hopefully this helps my store

VI BOSS

Very useful app, it's in early access so I can't complain too much. I came across one error when using the "Customize Image ALT Text" feature. After clicking "sync" I would get a "Request Failed with a 504 code". I checked if it worked and it did on the photo I checked, but I clicked sync again anyway to be sure all photos got the Alt text rename. On 2nd click there was no error message. After updating my template, I tried the sync button again and the same routine persisted. Again, I can't complain, it did what it was supposed to do and I'm happy. I'm sure they'll iron out the wrinkles soon enough.

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. In this time, our app was being under attack another competitor. You can try it currently!

Volken's Premium

good app and it free, was looking for something simple to use and user friendly. thanks to the developers of the app!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12