Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

Silk Curves

Very useful app, it will increase online exposure, make your brand come alive to online searchers. I have enjoyed using It and the tech support is amazing.

HEYER

Don't install this app. It is replacing all of your alt texts every week. I have tried to contact the support team 4-5 times to remove this, but they are not responding.

Even though I uninstalled the app, my alt text is still getting replaced every week. Horrible.

acnobrightco

WTF, how is this free? It should be paid, but please devs keep it free!! :) Great app all round, other apps are asking money for the same features.

Spreeglee.com

This application certainly has a really impressive set of features for a fully free app. Impressed that the devs made this available for everyone :)

kartcamel.com.au

0 Star. I just installed this app and no option is working. i emailed theme 3 time. Now 4 days but no reply.
This app was looking very good according reviews. but not any kind of support by them.

Daves 420 and summertime grabs

i used this ap hoping to increase my traffic from search engines. im getting more traffic now!!,today i opened my dashboard and i had 14 views from google search ! I think its a winner!

HT Interiors Furniture Store

This is a very useful App that every store owner needs. It has a set of 12 Apps in one place which is convenient and time saving (no need to install multiple Apps to do the same job). The best of all - it's FREE - how amazing is that?!
Keep up the great work!

Vintage Nest Designs

I am anxious to see how this app with help boost my sales. I' giving it a five star ahead of time. We'll see!

Loolwe

app is good , and useful , many settings ...............................................................................................

Babyery

Perfect! all that you need from the app super awesome. I think you need to add more features and functionality but comparatively its a complete package.