Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

Golden-cbd-shop

Very good ! This app seems to be very complete and for free, it is an impressive good way to let us know more about the developers :)

Jerf Sport UK

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

NIKIOSK

I understand this app is still not 100% finished but support could at least offer support... Setting ALT tags did not work - got an error message every time. Contacted their support team twice, waited several days, yet no response. Image optimisation also was not working. App has potential but at the moment (as of 7th April 2020) I do not recommend as it is not functioning properly.

Shop SLU

Helps in all SEO optimization tasks. Really good. Will definitely recommend for those who do not know how to do SEO optimization.

Hiking Daze

Excellent app for any new e commerce store,highly recommended..its a must have app for all ,download it now :)

Uber SuperStore

Great App! Helped me to optimize my listings and the website. I would highly recommend this app to everyone!

Cape Diamond Exchange

i feel that this app is very good. it gives the real deep answers to improve the SEO. it teaches and directs one to all the issues. It did make me think that i need to learn more, that it cannot be done with only a click of a button, but it gave the real picture on what to do.

Blackbrdstore

Excelent work,excelent help,Excelent app,very fast...it brought me more organic vicitors, i recomend it.

Easy Gym Tools

I didnt even start using it properly but it is forcing me to give a feedback that is not nice, not nice at all.

goodstock-gr

I really love how it navigates me through SEO! I am a beginner and i appreciate all the help it provides me.