Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

Image SEO ‑ SEO Marketing

by AVANBO Commerce

An ultimate SEO solution right inside shop's admin

ORDRESSY

top app for have in your store
have for the strategy in your market

FUCHEETAH

I used this app to optimize my website and my SEO . It looks great therefore I can improve my site rank

Innerbits

I just started to use this app and tried some applications. so far so good! I will keep exploring it and might give more details about the experience.

Self Sexy

I love it, simple but powerful!!!

Sherry Jepun

I use this app to help me know more about marketing skills n stuff. And thankful ur app was superb!

NYX Shapewear

I love this App, Hopefully it will always be free for us. images ALT, Google snippets and SEO tools. All in one apps for SEO purposes. Cheers!

Wiccan Place

Like the app. Easy and fast optimization. Would recommend to all shopify stores. Waiting for more features

ExpoTrade Exhibits

Great app! We had over 1,500 product images without Alt Text. I applied a couple different default template values until I found the right combination to test with Google image index. The app added Alt Text to all images in a matter of minutes. Love that it offers a dynamic update option to run automatically (once per week) to keep meta fresh.

Definitely heed the developers instructions to export all products before using it. Best safety practice before trial of any app: export products + backup theme before installation. After running the app I exported products again to confirm the attributes applied to all images - that is until the app interface is able to confirm attributes apply to everything.

Suggestions to the Developers:
- Add Alt Text template value: original [image_file_name] - for file names that are already optimized. Additionally, for auto update setting - allow users to alternate values to help make SEO dynamic

- Add unique Alt Text option: for products with multiple images. E.g, if user chooses value [product_title] - add option to append one value with A,B,C,.. / 1,2,3... - or recommended factor to make all image Alt Text unique

- Add user note: keep Alt Text less than 125 characters

- Sync report export: minimum field data plus additional columns that denote unique meta + character count to reimport.

*I was a big fan of Advanced Bulk Edit for Wordpress + WooCommerce. The plugin allowed you to bulk append, prepend, replace text fields, metafields.. among loads of other bulk options.

Your app in combo with excelify.io (export/import) are my bulk saviors.

Thank you!

Smart Home & Security Technology

I have tried a lot of other seo apps before this one, this one does everything I want and it is easy to use. I have installed it on all my stores.

3BlueCats

A must-have tool to create and improve your site SEO, no cost amazing asset to have peace of mind of a well-done work.