Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

HelpMEHemp

Awesome app. Love the conversation & convenience of this app customers enjoy it too thank you for creating this!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Very interesting app!

What I miss: the graph only shows the number of indexed pictures, which looks like constant grow. But we also constantly put now pictures and blogarticles up... so to measure the effectiveness, we would need to have the %percentage in the graph to see if there is improvement in indexing..

Also would be great if their the app gives direct feedback what to to do improve.

Journals to Freedom Printables

I installed this app after an SEO Audit. I love watching my index % go up!! I can tell it's helped already and I am glad I can move on with content creation confident that this app is continuing it's SEO work backend.

carol & frank

We've used this App for roughly 6 months, it has been a very slow process but gradually our images are getting indexed. It is working, we just did not anticipate it taking this long. Overall it is a good app to use.

Galbenus

This app works great. I have no complaints. This app indexed all the images on the website. This really helped with SEO.

Tirelissimo

Love it, the app managed the indexation of images, which allowed me to have more time to work on other fields

Metal Gods

App indexed 50% of my images but google search consoles show that it doesn´t have any improvement in impressions or clicks

March 9, 2020

Your product page has several console errors that you should talk to your web developer about: https://share.getcloudapp.com/4gumnG1m. You should have also received an email about this. If you didn't, please let us know. These errors can impact your Google SEO across the board.

The app has been installed on your site for 22 days. Your indexed images started at 7,691 of 16,703 images, or 46%. These are the number of images that were already indexed before you installed the app. Your indexed images have improved by 4% in 22 days. I would recommend that you be patient and read my articles on Medium on image indexing to evaluate your existing SEO foundation. These articles were sent in your onboarding emails. Let me know if you need me to send them again.

It makes sense that your impressions and clicks would be similar.

Teeezy.com

This app is really good as what it does. I saw an immediate spike in my Search rankings for images, after I installed the app. The exported XML is very complete and the retroaction they give in the dashboard is great. Really, for a visual business, it's a must! (I sell bicycle t-shirts on https://teeezy.com)

MĀLAMA

really easy app to handle image sitemap. and the price is fine. thank you very much. also the support works good

Vintage Art, canvas prints, movie posters, photographic prints, posters, art prints, original movie posters, advertising posters,

This App is wonderful, it really does work, you have to be patient because it takes some time. I have around 1500 items on my Shopify store : VintageArtReprints.com, Google already indexed almost 1200. William at Support is the best, he does respond very fast. I highly recommand this App !!
Sylvie