Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

Kalantir

After a month of installing this app - Image Sitemap, we could see more of our shop's Images in Google Search results.
Earlier Image indexes were missing from our SEO efforts. And Image Sitemap app has been a perfect solution. Building indexes takes time, but it is effective.
Thank you William!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Easy to install and set up is simple, image's indexing is a big problem with Shopify, and this app offered a solution. My images are not being indexed as fast as I want them, and the developer gave me an educated explanation. The developer did not become defense but was personable, you see that is what it is about educate us on how to improve this is all website owners want I hope.

May 31, 2019

Unfortunately you're starting at 2 images indexed in total, so you will need to be patient indeed.

We noticed that you are using some pretty aggressive lazy loading scripts on your product pages. We recommend that you review this document from Google: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/lazy-loading. Additional searching can expose some additional strategies for better SEO with this.

We also noticed that some of your detail images are quite small. E.g. When clicking on the additional detail image here it is 100px wide https://theartgalleryshopnyc.com/products/after-amedeo-modigliani-reclining-nude-1917-vintage-heliogravure?variant=12657940365375

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

I have the App installed since around 6 weeks. In this period the share of images indexed rose from 5% to 58%... and still rising. I consider it an essential SEO App

The Nation Clothing

Really easy to install and set up, images indexing is a big problem with Shopify and this apps offers a solution.

Travel Buddy Outlet

Amazing app. Gets the job done quick and easy very much needed and very great for everyone snooze I highly recommend this app

True African Art

Great - does 90% of the work for you with explanations of what they do automatically and what a person can do manually. Has a tone that they want you to succeed in image optimization. Very nice that an app is looking out for the user and not their pocketbook. Highly recommend the app.

Karma K. Weddings

Great app! It's super easy to install. Helpful instructions and info about the process (how long it takes for google to index, etc.) Info about how many images are currently indexed, image size, etc. It's all automated, so there's nothing really to do, but watch and wait. Works perfectly!

Number 9 Fashion

Plug and Play. Works well, does what it is meant to. Great solid little piece of back of house maintenance.

sober

Does what we want - good and fair pricing and image indexing goes up. Everyone should invest in this app, easy install, nothing to do :)

Lingerie Ponto Com

tenho visto alguns comentarios bons sobre o app so que para mim não funcionou estou usando este app a meses e em um total de All Images 3990 somente 429 foram indexada para mim não funcionou e me sinto enganado por este app por ter pago meses sem resultado

I have seen some good comments about the app so that for me it did not work I have been using this app for months and in a total of 3990 All Images only 429 have been indexed for me it did not work and I feel cheated by this app for having paid months without result.

May 31, 2019

We reached out to this merchant with the following recommendations and we never heard back. We also offered this merchant a full refund. We did not hear back on that either.

• Add this tag to ensure that Google understands your site is in Portuguese
• Increase the quality of your images — some images are blurry and pixelated, like here: https://www.friburgoatacado.com/products/sensual-espartillho-lingerie-kit-com-17-fantasias-eroticas?variant=8396177866805 https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/copy-of-calcinha-fio-dental-bombom-perfumada-kit-com-100-unid https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-lingerie-conjuntos-de-lingerie-atacado/products/conjunto-de-lingerie-alfajor-renda https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-lingerie-conjuntos-de-lingerie-atacado/products/conjunto-lingerie-bojo-sexy-em-microfibra-e-renda-bordada-clip-magico-gratis-moda-intima
• Increase the size of your images — this is also a good option. Your average indexed image height is 609px — https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/copy-of-calcinha-fio-dental-bombom-perfumada-kit-com-100-unid
• If you have images of products that could be shared with other websites (like you sell a brand that is also sold elsewhere) ensure that your images are 100% unique, this might require re-shooting the images
• Ensure that pages do not have duplicate images like here: https://www.friburgoatacado.com/collections/fabrica-de-calcinhas/products/calcinha-microfibra-elastico-exposto-lingerie-kit-com-10

Previous 1 3