Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

Andreabonelli

This app is worth every penny. William is super helpful and I've seen a tremendous jump in my images being indexed. As everyone knows or should, all images are stored by Shopify on the CDN domain so it's hard to tell what's actually being indexed or not since Google webmaster will show images being submitted but with zero indexing of them. This app will fix that issue and have all of your images indexed with the ability to keep track in the dashboard. An app I will definitely not live without for my store.

Ctp2

Great app, really easy, and unbelievably awesome support. Get it!

Eu Obey Clothing

This helped us identify some massive gaps in our indexing that we didn't know about. We had some big issues with duplicate images from our US catalog

Parksproject

Super easy install and use goes along way. We never realize how much we were missing out until now. Great app and a must for every Shopify business!

Obeyclothing

This is the first time we've been able to get real data for our image indexing. It's really helpful because we have over 3k images in our catalog. There were also some gaps in indexing that we didn't realize

Tee4too

Love it and totally needed an app like this for awhile. My SEO guy is pumped.

Alternativelifestylesystems

FINALLY somebody addressed this problem. Installed easily and already started giving me intel. I'll circle back and update my review in a few weeks, but looking good already!

1 3 Next