Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

Travel Buddy Outlet

Amazing app. Gets the job done quick and easy very much needed and very great for everyone snooze I highly recommend this app

True African Art

Great - does 90% of the work for you with explanations of what they do automatically and what a person can do manually. Has a tone that they want you to succeed in image optimization. Very nice that an app is looking out for the user and not their pocketbook. Highly recommend the app.

Karma K. Weddings

Great app! It's super easy to install. Helpful instructions and info about the process (how long it takes for google to index, etc.) Info about how many images are currently indexed, image size, etc. It's all automated, so there's nothing really to do, but watch and wait. Works perfectly!

Number 9 Fashion

Plug and Play. Works well, does what it is meant to. Great solid little piece of back of house maintenance.

sober

Does what we want - good and fair pricing and image indexing goes up. Everyone should invest in this app, easy install, nothing to do :)

Shop Baa Baa

I highly recommend this app. I wasn't sure where to start with developing an image sitemap, and this app made it super easy. Not only that, my images were indexed by Google VERY quickly. My site went from 0% to 93% images mapped in less than a month.

Ladybugfeetdesigns

Easy set up. So far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Myles Apparel

Great app that solves a real problem simply and affordably. Excited for continued feature enhancements.

Andreabonelli

This app is worth every penny. William is super helpful and I've seen a tremendous jump in my images being indexed. As everyone knows or should, all images are stored by Shopify on the CDN domain so it's hard to tell what's actually being indexed or not since Google webmaster will show images being submitted but with zero indexing of them. This app will fix that issue and have all of your images indexed with the ability to keep track in the dashboard. An app I will definitely not live without for my store.

Ctp2

Great app, really easy, and unbelievably awesome support. Get it!

Previous 1