Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

by William Belk

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

HelpMEHemp

Awesome app. Love the conversation & convenience of this app customers enjoy it too thank you for creating this!

Journals to Freedom Printables

I installed this app after an SEO Audit. I love watching my index % go up!! I can tell it's helped already and I am glad I can move on with content creation confident that this app is continuing it's SEO work backend.

Galbenus

This app works great. I have no complaints. This app indexed all the images on the website. This really helped with SEO.

Tirelissimo

Love it, the app managed the indexation of images, which allowed me to have more time to work on other fields

Teeezy.com

This app is really good as what it does. I saw an immediate spike in my Search rankings for images, after I installed the app. The exported XML is very complete and the retroaction they give in the dashboard is great. Really, for a visual business, it's a must! (I sell bicycle t-shirts on https://teeezy.com)

MĀLAMA

really easy app to handle image sitemap. and the price is fine. thank you very much. also the support works good

Vintage Art, canvas prints, movie posters, photographic prints, posters, art prints, original movie posters, advertising posters,

This App is wonderful, it really does work, you have to be patient because it takes some time. I have around 1500 items on my Shopify store : VintageArtReprints.com, Google already indexed almost 1200. William at Support is the best, he does respond very fast. I highly recommand this App !!
Sylvie

Loving Essential Oils

So far I have more images indexed than I did, about 52% of my images are now indexed which is much better then before. This app has really helped, thank you!

Light Your Life Tees

I love this app. It is getting my images shown on google! I was not able to do this on my own. Thank you!

Luxe 39

Easy app to install and very good customer service with prompt replies. Currently have nearly 59% of images from https://luxe39.com indexed on google.

Previous 1 3 4