Image Sitemap

Finally, transparency for Image SEO

From $4/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hytek Tools - Fiber Laser Sales in the USA

Seriously wish I would have installed this earlier. If you want all your images indexed in Google, it's a must have! Plus, William is a great dude. Go for it!

The Canvas Art Factory

Found this app helpful to index more images, especially product images that can be more difficult for Google to find.

Ladybugfeetdesigns

Easy set up. So far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Myles Apparel

Great app that solves a real problem simply and affordably. Excited for continued feature enhancements.

Andreabonelli

This app is worth every penny. William is super helpful and I've seen a tremendous jump in my images being indexed. As everyone knows or should, all images are stored by Shopify on the CDN domain so it's hard to tell what's actually being indexed or not since Google webmaster will show images being submitted but with zero indexing of them. This app will fix that issue and have all of your images indexed with the ability to keep track in the dashboard. An app I will definitely not live without for my store.

Ctp2

Great app, really easy, and unbelievably awesome support. Get it!

Eu Obey Clothing

This helped us identify some massive gaps in our indexing that we didn't know about. We had some big issues with duplicate images from our US catalog

Parksproject

Super easy install and use goes along way. We never realize how much we were missing out until now. Great app and a must for every Shopify business!

Obeyclothing

This is the first time we've been able to get real data for our image indexing. It's really helpful because we have over 3k images in our catalog. There were also some gaps in indexing that we didn't realize

Tee4too

Love it and totally needed an app like this for awhile. My SEO guy is pumped.

Previous 1