Image Sitemap

Image Sitemap

From $4/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 31, 2022

I really like how easy to use this app is! It's helped me get my images indexed by Google with not much upfront work on my end. Highly recommend!

Fire Pit Surplus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 23, 2022

Seriously wish I would have installed this earlier. If you want all your images indexed in Google, it's a must have! Plus, William is a great dude. Go for it!

Hytek Tools - Fiber Laser Sales in the USA
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 8, 2022

Found this app helpful to index more images, especially product images that can be more difficult for Google to find.

The Canvas Art Factory
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 12, 2018

Easy set up. So far so good. I'll keep you posted!

Ladybugfeetdesigns
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 11, 2018

Great app that solves a real problem simply and affordably. Excited for continued feature enhancements.

Myles Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited July 11, 2018

This app is worth every penny. William is super helpful and I've seen a tremendous jump in my images being indexed. As everyone knows or should, all images are stored by Shopify on the CDN domain so it's hard to tell what's actually being indexed or not since Google webmaster will show images being submitted but with zero indexing of them. This app will fix that issue and have all of your images indexed with the ability to keep track in the dashboard. An app I will definitely not live without for my store.

Andreabonelli
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 3, 2018

Great app, really easy, and unbelievably awesome support. Get it!

Ctp2
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 11, 2017

This helped us identify some massive gaps in our indexing that we didn't know about. We had some big issues with duplicate images from our US catalog

Eu Obey Clothing
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 4, 2017

Super easy install and use goes along way. We never realize how much we were missing out until now. Great app and a must for every Shopify business!

Parksproject
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 4, 2017

This is the first time we've been able to get real data for our image indexing. It's really helpful because we have over 3k images in our catalog. There were also some gaps in indexing that we didn't realize

Obeyclothing