Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Senex Designs

Customer support was great. This app solved an issue that more elaborate apps couldn't. Working great.

wowpillow.fr

Application au top au niveau rendu/design sur site et surtout un service client irréprochable. Il a pu customiser et gerer quelques demandes spécifiques à mon shop sans aucun problème et aussi avec grand rapidité. Je ne peux que recommander ! Merci, ------------------ Great application in terms of rendering/design on site and above all an irreproachable customer service. He was able to customize and manage some specific requests to my shop without any problem and also with high speed. I can only recommend this app ! Thank you,

VATO painting

Customer service is great
I am a seller who has just started using shopify. My products need to be customized. This APP fully meets my needs. From the initial installation of the APP to the perfect fit for my product, their customer service has helped me a lot. , Thank them so much

CapabiliTees

This app is exactly as described! So simple to set up and use. Yongyi has the best customer support ever! So fast to respond to emails, and fix issues that were entirely my fault. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Best support ever. Very quick response, and solve the problem. This is the best app support experience in the Shopify app store. One more thing, Yongyi is the best, very helpful!

Weveno

The app support is incredibly good, they builded a custom script so I can sell POD stuff! I was working with Yongyi! Great!

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Its the best App and you will get the best Appsupport in the whole Shopify Appstore. We use it everyday in two of our Stores and we are really excited!

LITTLE DESIGN SHED

Yongyi has been amazing to work with. The tool works perfectly and I got in touch with him to ask whether or not it could be tweaked so that it works even better for my business - within hours he was working on a fix. That fix is now saving me countless hours each week. He is very responsive, great at what he does and goes the extra mile!

Mini Moment

Amazing service, amazing app.
Recommend to anyone looking for an option of uploading photos on a product/website page!

Cloud9ine

One of the best customer support teams I've ever come across. Great app to have in your store. I highly suggest installing this app if you think you need it, works amazingly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10