Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Lets customer upload photo and image files on product page

Belovingwarmth

The installation in your shop is very easy and clearly arranged. You don't spend hours with everything, just to find out in the end that it does not work like with some other apps. The support is super fast, extremely friendly and supportive. They made an adjustment for my shop because a little detail did not work out with the background of my online shop. It lasted a view hours and they just made everything work perfectly. I am extremely thankful and just can recommend it to everyone searching for an option where your customers can upload a picture and personalize text to a product.

Expressive Innovations

Perfect app for customers being able to upload photos for custom items directly to your website. Customer service was amazing. Thank you for your help.

Astrosavy

Great customer service . Love this app and recommended .keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peacockride

The app is working very fine and it's very user friendly.
Customer support also good and very fast.

Cadeau du jour

Thanks for this amazing app,
so happy, good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Glowy Unlimited

i love this app but its currently not working? anyone know how to fix this issue? HELPPPP! i dont know what to do ahhhh

February 4, 2021

Hi,

I have sent you an email about this. Seems like you have installed a new shopify theme and need to update the shopify theme.

You can do that by simply pressing "save" again in the settings.

If there's any other issues, contact me and I can help you get it fixed!

Yongyi

themomentslab

Customer service is good, fast and efficient. App is super user-friendly and very affordable. Will definitely recommend it!

VALENTINES BAE

This APP is Amazing!
its perfect for any shops that want to sell customized products, wether its TEXT or IMAGE, or BOTH together , whatever your needs, this is the APP! Its very user friendly, you dont have to be a pro to maken this work, set up is easy as 1,2,3! The support for this app is incredible, Yongyi who is in the support department went above and beyond when I wanted to trouble shoot something, I was blown away by the support staff. Keep up the great work guys! Please put out some more APPS!

My Education Cards

The app is awesome I have been looking for this for quite some time. They were able to even customize it for me to give my customers a better experience. I would definitely recommend this app and team.

Puzzly

Support is amazingly responsive and helped us with the Project. I recommend the App, also for larger Projects

Previous 1 3 4