Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Let customer upload photo and image files on product page

Switchable Pics

This is a great simple to use app that has all the basic features needed to upload, edit and approve an image. I had a few custom options that I wanted and emailed the developer. He was more then willing to make it work for my site including after hour responses. I recommend this app to anyone looking for great product, service at a very reasonable price! Thank you for helping my business grow.

malennachzahlenerwachsene

The best App here in Shopify App Store for personalized Pictures. The App Support is outstanding, ive never saw this before. I absolutly recommend this app!

mydedor

I’m mydedor.com, and I installed this plug-in so that my customers can order their favorite art paintings in my store. Then I hope to get the support of the developers. I hope this plug-in can bring me more functions. I contacted the technical support and got a reply quickly. I kept putting forward my needs,
Yongyi also constantly modified and adjusted the functions of the plug-in on the website for me to make it more suitable for the system. I am very touched. I want to tell everyone that it is really a very good plug-in and has a very good after-sales service. Everything is working now, thank you
Yongyi, you are the best programmer I have ever met, and this plugin gave me the best and best experience! Thank you sincerely!
MTDEDOR

Simplee Direct

+infinity stars! This is a fantastic app and the support is second to none. Yongyi has gone above and beyond helping with a customisation i asked for, thank you so much. I suggest everyone use this app!

Ur Personal Touch

I used this app to allow customers to upload images . His help is immediate, he responds within hours and has never let me down! I'm so new to this and he even offered a zoom chat and helped me customize all my upload buttons him self ..Now where do you get this help??? No where ! he is our new best friend...seriously!!! his app is easily navigable even for those not that tech savvy like me. He even helped with options that weren't originally offered Thanks a ton we, definitely recommend!

Specialized Creations

I purchased this app, because it had exactly what I need for my custom mug business. Not only that the app developer Yongyi is totally awesome he responds to messages quickly when I need help, He also made a short video explain how to use the app for my products. Yongyi also contacted me by zoom voice, where I shared my screen, so he can see what I was doing and he can walk me through trouble points etc. He is without a doubt VERY PROFESSIONAL, WILLING TO HELP and will contact in hours of the day.. Hope he continues to his success and continues growing and with shopify with greta prices and service for years to come.
Thank you Yongyi.
Kevin Elkins
www.mugsplusmore.com

YukBGone

I used Uploader to enhance my customer experience. Quick response and help with every aspect of the product. I love the quick attention while trying to develop on Shopify. Thank you!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. I will continue to do my best to serve you whenever you need me!

Porky Penguin

This app is perfect for that we need and I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. The developer has been excellent and not only answered my queries but also been on my website and offered up other ways to change it to suit us even more. Very impressed. It’s saved us a huge amount of time and is totally worth the small fee.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Glad that I can help you!

thepetsgift

This team is very responsive and solve the problems. Very outstanding customer services. I would definaltey use them again.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much! I am grateful to have you as my customer

Dreamers & Creators

Replies fast, always helps ,...

Noting bad to say, if you are new to shopfiy this app/person can really help you! I'm happy to work with this app and will keep working with this app!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will continue to do my best to help you whenever I can!

Previous 1