Personalized Image Uploader

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

SpecialLittleThoughts

Excellent support available for this app! Yongyi fixed an error with the app and my theme extremely quickly and was on hand to answer any questions. I will continue to test the app further but very happy so far. Would definitely recommend :)

The Survival Gear Depot

It is the best upload app I need after comparing 10+ apps. Easy to set up and also the developer will help you more and respond very fast. Good job, personalized image uploader, and developer Yongyi.

LEYIBEI

APP is very suitable for customized products,The service is very helpful, great! !I will use it for a long time.

Cash's Nametapes Shop

We were searching for a while for an app which allows customers to upload their own photos, with a bit more research we found this app and it is so easy to use. We had a little issue with the set up of app working with our theme, however a quick email to the developer and it was sorted within minutes. Excellent App! Yongyi, thank you for all your help!

CameraClix

Great app for image uploads. We have received extremely prompt responses to all questions asked. I highly reccommend.

The Blue Mall

Outstanding design. Easy to understand user interface. Uploads are very fast making our site comparable to our competition and that makes us very, very happy. And customizable - not just in the supplied functions and fields, but thru easy to understand classes and id’s. So easy, in fact, that we had the entire app, system, and complete stylings ready for over 30 products and launched within 2 business days. We tried another uploader and though it was similar in functionality, or so it seemed, it was limited in giving us the ability to customize it to our shop and for our uses. And perhaps reiterating what many other colleagues here have said the customer service is outstanding - faster, better, and more communicative than other apps we use - and we use a lot of them. Yongyi in tech support was on spot with every question we asked, and certainly kept us up-to-date so we were never left wondering what our status was. Highly recommended for Functionality, Support, Customization, and all around General User Experience. Five Star App!!!!!!!!!

Whitecrate Shop

I just started using the app and it's quick and easy to use. Very straight forward. Lots of options with hex code color picker for the "Upload" button so it matches your store theme. It's perfect for our custom stuff! The customer service is REAAALLLYYY FAST and AWESOME too!

Design Time Gifts

For the price, you won't find a better app. Customization apps are expensive and all I really needed was the ability for customers to add their photos. This does that perfectly and also lets them add text. It's easy to use without tons of complicated features I didn't need. I had a question and a feature request, owner was quick to answer and fix me up. Great service on top of a great product.

Pictoset

This app was a god bless for my company. I have been waiting for several years to allow my customers to upload, display and crop an image and i believe it will work wonders for my company. To be honest I migrated my e-commerce site to Shopify because of this feature and I am not sure I would have been able to do it if it wasn't for the excelent customer service I received to make the widget work with my theme. Very excited and i give this app and the support from Yongyi 10/5

Liseborg.dk

The app works 100% perfect for our use. Yongyi delivers world class support, and is one the few, that actually responds and responds fast, when you have a question. 5/5 stars from here - without a doubt.