Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Custom Mayy Arts

I decided to go with this app after browsing around a lot of photo uploader apps. This app is definitely a winner with the input field where my customers can leave a custom request on each photo while other apps are simply a photo uploader only.
After installing the app, it didn't sit where I wanted it to be on the product page, so I reached out to the developer and Yongyi was able to fix it within a couple hours I sent the request. And I also asked to remove the crop function since I only need the entire photos from the customers. All of the changes were delivered instantly.
I'm so happy with the product and the customer service that Yongyi offers. Thank you so much for your great work and support!! I appreciate you very much!

Keychron TESTING website

Best App Support ever! The app generally looks good, and easy to set. We got a little bug in our store with the app, but the support's response was very quick. The problem was solved in hours. And for the customized looking, the support can also help to program. Very good experience, 5 stars!

Kaieda

A great app supported by an amazing developer. They helped with all my various and somewhat complicated requests and it has been a life saver!

Crooksy's Coasters

Excellent attention to detail with the customer service provided. I am glad I chose this app add on for my Shopify shop.

Evfa Decor

The app is awesome, and so is their customer support! Also you have many options to configure the app for your needs, but nevertheless it's easy to understand!

Made For Professionals

This is an amazing app. It does what exactly what is says it will and the developer was very helpful with doing some custom work on my store. Amazing app, amazing team.

Jigsaw2order.com

If you require your customers to upload images with their order then this is the app for you. I am really impressed by the functionality offered and the flexibility in cropping and controlling uploads. Support was also 5 star. These guys are very helpful and stand behind their app.

SFDJ PET

The support team is very patient to solve the problem that my theme does not display button. Thank you very much.

Mon p'tit cœur

The application is simple, but works very well.
The customer support is perfect! Super responsive and very pleasant, I recommend!

Sa Machesté

The app works fine and you can customize the button to fit with your store design. Also, the support is very reactive and helpful!