Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Lets customer upload photo and image files on product page

The Blue Mall

Outstanding design. Easy to understand user interface. Uploads are very fast making our site comparable to our competition and that makes us very, very happy. And customizable - not just in the supplied functions and fields, but thru easy to understand classes and id’s. So easy, in fact, that we had the entire app, system, and complete stylings ready for over 30 products and launched within 2 business days. We tried another uploader and though it was similar in functionality, or so it seemed, it was limited in giving us the ability to customize it to our shop and for our uses. And perhaps reiterating what many other colleagues here have said the customer service is outstanding - faster, better, and more communicative than other apps we use - and we use a lot of them. Yongyi in tech support was on spot with every question we asked, and certainly kept us up-to-date so we were never left wondering what our status was. Highly recommended for Functionality, Support, Customization, and all around General User Experience. Five Star App!!!!!!!!!

Whitecrate Shop

I just started using the app and it's quick and easy to use. Very straight forward. Lots of options with hex code color picker for the "Upload" button so it matches your store theme. It's perfect for our custom stuff! The customer service is REAAALLLYYY FAST and AWESOME too!

Design Time Gifts

For the price, you won't find a better app. Customization apps are expensive and all I really needed was the ability for customers to add their photos. This does that perfectly and also lets them add text. It's easy to use without tons of complicated features I didn't need. I had a question and a feature request, owner was quick to answer and fix me up. Great service on top of a great product.

Pictoset

This app was a god bless for my company. I have been waiting for several years to allow my customers to upload, display and crop an image and i believe it will work wonders for my company. To be honest I migrated my e-commerce site to Shopify because of this feature and I am not sure I would have been able to do it if it wasn't for the excelent customer service I received to make the widget work with my theme. Very excited and i give this app and the support from Yongyi 10/5

Liseborg.dk

The app works 100% perfect for our use. Yongyi delivers world class support, and is one the few, that actually responds and responds fast, when you have a question. 5/5 stars from here - without a doubt.

photoskeys

This application is very well done. It's easy to customize for your site if you need to upload images. My best experience is with his manager Mr. Yongyi who is always ready to help you with your issues or adaptations. I highly recommend you try it.

SPOTS NYC

Definitely recommend using Personalized Image Uploader! Yongyi and his team go above and beyond to make sure you get what you need. Five stars!

True Tinkers

We needed an app that could upload both images and text. Yongyi was super helpful from the get go, quick to answer all our questions and even helped us create our page! Our page now looks exactly like what we had imagined and the app has been a life saver. Thank you Yongyi!

inkscribbler

The app serves its purpose for me. Creator is very accommodating in customizing and adding some more tweaks in the app to make it more useful. I think it's still relatively new so it doesn't have very robust features yet, so I am looking forward to more :)

Switchable Pics

This is a great simple to use app that has all the basic features needed to upload, edit and approve an image. I had a few custom options that I wanted and emailed the developer. He was more then willing to make it work for my site including after hour responses. I recommend this app to anyone looking for great product, service at a very reasonable price! Thank you for helping my business grow.