Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Most Advanced Personalized Image Uploader for Shopify

Serafin®

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is really great and easy to use and the support is very responsive and friendly! I did not quite like how the button looked on my product page and I contacted them (they answered about an hour later on a Saturday), they changed the whole visual and made it look exactly how I wanted. They went as far as making the button load faster on my page (I was using a gif that was slowing down my product page) even though I did not even ask for it though I greatly appreciated it. All in all, I really recommend the app :)

Canvas Fiddle

I had a simple problem regarding how my theme was blocking a certain feature this app offered. I contacted support about this issue and they got back to me right away and fixed the problem in a matter of hours. The customer support from Little Besides Me is amazing.

ButterMakesMeHappy

Pretty easy. I do wish they allowed files & not just images, but anything can change. Hard to review apps when anything can change so I didn't want to count a star against them. But as of now, it's only image. I was super impressed with the variant options too. It really offered more than I expected. I recommend.

Sanwood - Laser Engraved Products

I love the app. Easy to use and support response is prompt, professional and helpful. No complaints here!

Antonio Rich Embroidery

I mostly like the easy transition to my site. Second, the clean look of the button options I can now offer my clients for uploading their images. All because of "Yongyi" in support emailing me, showing me how easy it is to re-upload/set-up this app again after I had taken my site off pause to reactivate

Bullseye Holsters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Just what we needed for custom image options on our products. Developer responds to any concerns instantly. Keep up the good work!

aristocraft.gr

Location Greece

Really amazing app and Fantastic customer support! well thought-out app user interface and very helpful automations. Thank you!

EF_PrintingUK

Yongyi has been amazing with helping out on information needed. The app is Fantastic. Thank you again.

Traumgravur

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support. Quick competent help. Super. I recommend you guys. The price-performance ratio is good. Different shapes. Input fields, selection menus. Hardly any wishes remain unfulfilled.

Speech Blubs Toys

Support was extra helpful, and so far the app works the way we want it! We are using it for our personalized books, and it's easy to use!