Personalized Image Uploader

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Evfa Decor

The app is awesome, and so is their customer support! Also you have many options to configure the app for your needs, but nevertheless it's easy to understand!

Made For Professionals

This is an amazing app. It does what exactly what is says it will and the developer was very helpful with doing some custom work on my store. Amazing app, amazing team.

Jigsaw2order.com

If you require your customers to upload images with their order then this is the app for you. I am really impressed by the functionality offered and the flexibility in cropping and controlling uploads. Support was also 5 star. These guys are very helpful and stand behind their app.

SFDJ PET

The support team is very patient to solve the problem that my theme does not display button. Thank you very much.

Mon p'tit cœur

The application is simple, but works very well.
The customer support is perfect! Super responsive and very pleasant, I recommend!

Sa Machesté

The app works fine and you can customize the button to fit with your store design. Also, the support is very reactive and helpful!

pictosetusa

This app is really coming along. I have a personalization business and there are a bunch of cool features to use that really have sold our clients. Also Yongyi is always of great help and even has gone as far as to enable great features that help a lot for our production backend. Really recommend!

Made of Sundays

Solid little app that does exactly what it promises. I like the clear minimal UI on the customer side which makes this very usable, with the upload showing clearly without opening up new windows or other extra stuff. Cropping images and displaying them in shapes also works well!

Streepit.com

Professional, responsive and pleasant to work with. Small customizations were done for free and we are very satisfied with the result of the other customizations we asked for our MVP. We strongly recommend and are looking forward to partnering again with Yongyi! THANK YOU :)

Nimixu Prints

I recently had an issue with the upload button not loading on my page quick enough. Yongyi got right on it and found out it was because of other deleted apps leaving remnants of javascript behind that were still trying to load on the page and slowing down my other apps. Yongyi managed to delete it and make it that the Personalized Image Uploader script loaded before eveything else. Before it took around 7 seconds for the uploader to appear on the page. Now it is pretty much instant!! Super fast to respond to emails, figure out the problem and find a solution! Excellent service!!