Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Diximart

This great app is exactly what I looked for, it has a lot of options. Also, very quick response from the support and great communication.

Sea Bee Studio

This app is exactly what I needed, but the service from Yongyi was next level. He tweaked a few things specific to my shop and quickly, too! So so impressed with the service received. Thank you!

Your Light Picture

Very timely support and great communication. Also great app. The app can be customized very much, it has a decent number of options.

Pets By Numbers

Super customer service and great app! Has a tool in it for users to crop photos which is helpful too

Youth Sports Posters

I have been using this app to build a custom checkout for my products that require customer images to be uploaded. Each product has its own requirements and I have needed some additional help. Yongyi has been amazing to work with and I would strongly recommend this app and his services to anyone.

Puppy Booth

Truly phenomenal customer support. The interface is intelligently designed, and when our team ran into a road block, I emailed customer support. They were in touch within minutes and were immediately helpful.

Glamour Memory

The app is perfect for my needs, simple and lightweight.
The support is also amazing, would highly recommend for any website that wants simple upload interface.

Paris Embroidery

I used this app to allow customers to add personalisation to they're purchase.
It worked well but needed a little tweak to make it work perfectly for me. I contacted customers support and they where fantastic. It now works perfectly for my needs. Highly recommend

Brik.ly

The app works perfectly and Yongyi (the developer) is amazing. I needed a customized version of the app and he exceed my expectations and was able to make exactly what I asked for + then some. Great app and customer service is A++++

Radnaut Prints

I LOVE THIS APP!! Ok, this review may sound fake but I promise you it's not! I've had issues with photo uploaders in the past and finally came across this one... easy, simple, and clean (seriously... setup was a breeze)! I like having the ability to set certain restrictions on different listings (like image quantity, what the upload button says, the size the image should be cropped to, etc) and since my shop takes custom orders for a wide variety of items, this is a MUST! Oh, and images actually show up in the shopping cart! My customers have been begging for this feature. Thank you! You'd be surprised to know that not all photo upload apps do this...