Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Maanlamp 3D

Really great app. Got some issues with my theme but the developer of this app helped me out perfectly. Really great service. Works really great.

SWIFTCANVAS

The App works great, whats better is the customer support you get with it. Y was patient and answered all my questions and requested access to help me edit some code to fir my need. Download this App and you won't regret it

Round Prints

The app works as intended, simple, fast and very effective. Support is great to deal with, all queries dealt with professionally and in a timely manner. Many thanks Y

That's My Dawg Brand

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CUSTOMIZATION APP AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Yongyi helped me with so much with my initial questions and even went as far as doing some custom coding to my website to fix some minor issues I had. I've never had such fast responses to issues. I cannot thank this team and app enough! A MUST HAVE!

Lámparas universo

The app is very easy to use and very intuitive for the customer. The customer service is very fast, they have solved my doubts instantly.

SpecialLittleThoughts

Excellent support available for this app! Yongyi fixed an error with the app and my theme extremely quickly and was on hand to answer any questions. I will continue to test the app further but very happy so far. Would definitely recommend :)

The Survival Gear Depot

It is the best upload app I need after comparing 10+ apps. Easy to set up and also the developer will help you more and respond very fast. Good job, personalized image uploader, and developer Yongyi.

LEYIBEI

APP is very suitable for customized products,The service is very helpful, great! !I will use it for a long time.

Cash's Nametapes Shop

We were searching for a while for an app which allows customers to upload their own photos, with a bit more research we found this app and it is so easy to use. We had a little issue with the set up of app working with our theme, however a quick email to the developer and it was sorted within minutes. Excellent App! Yongyi, thank you for all your help!

CameraClix

Great app for image uploads. We have received extremely prompt responses to all questions asked. I highly reccommend.