Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Lets customer upload photo and image files on product page

Fortressoftheart

This app doesn't work at all. I wonder who these reviewers are, I was so willing to use and pay for subscriptions fee if only this works.

October 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know that it is not working.

I have checked your setting. It was set to display only if product title contains BOTH "oil painting" and "stixy".

The product title only has "oil painting" not "stixy". This is the reason why it didn't work.

I hope you can reconsider and install the app to try it again :)

Yongyi

Beaux Frames

Doesn't even work. I slide the enabled option and it never appears on my products. I've been trying to get it to work for more than 20 minutes

June 3, 2020

Hi,

I am sorry that you had trouble and spent more than 20 minutes displaying the upload button. The app was not working because you have a special theme. The app displays on top of "add to cart" button and your installed theme has "add to cart" input instead of a button.

I would greatly appreciate it if we can discuss over this over an email and I can make the adjusted changes to help you make the app display properly

I am just one message away to help you out :)