Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

1 review

Lidia's Dolls

I am using it but not satisfied at all. Looking for a less buggy alternative. Issues: Can't talk to developer, I can't tell him/her what is wrong, the upload button appears twice along side the options, but I need only one button. The checkmarks do not work, and the Swatches do not work. What am I paying for?

June 18, 2021

Hi,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I have never received your email about any issues until you have uninstalled. and I would more than love to help you out with the issues.

1. The reason why there are two buttons appearing is due to theme related issues, not particularly with the app.

2. We are not sure what is going on, but it seems like this is a theme related issue too. Somehow everything was displaying twice. Same with other apps. We can help you look into it if you need to

As for refunds yes we will provide you with refunds.

If you are interested, I would love to have you reinstall the app and I can help you out with it!

Yongyi