Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Let customer upload photo and image files on product page

Pictoset

This app was a god bless for my company. I have been waiting for several years to allow my customers to upload, display and crop an image and i believe it will work wonders for my company. To be honest I migrated my e-commerce site to Shopify because of this feature and I am not sure I would have been able to do it if it wasn't for the excelent customer service I received to make the widget work with my theme. Very excited and i give this app and the support from Yongyi 10/5

Liseborg.dk

The app works 100% perfect for our use. Yongyi delivers world class support, and is one the few, that actually responds and responds fast, when you have a question. 5/5 stars from here - without a doubt.

photoskeys

This application is very well done. It's easy to customize for your site if you need to upload images. My best experience is with his manager Mr. Yongyi who is always ready to help you with your issues or adaptations. I highly recommend you try it.

SPOTS NYC

Definitely recommend using Personalized Image Uploader! Yongyi and his team go above and beyond to make sure you get what you need. Five stars!

True Tinkers

We needed an app that could upload both images and text. Yongyi was super helpful from the get go, quick to answer all our questions and even helped us create our page! Our page now looks exactly like what we had imagined and the app has been a life saver. Thank you Yongyi!

inkscribbler

The app serves its purpose for me. Creator is very accommodating in customizing and adding some more tweaks in the app to make it more useful. I think it's still relatively new so it doesn't have very robust features yet, so I am looking forward to more :)

Switchable Pics

This is a great simple to use app that has all the basic features needed to upload, edit and approve an image. I had a few custom options that I wanted and emailed the developer. He was more then willing to make it work for my site including after hour responses. I recommend this app to anyone looking for great product, service at a very reasonable price! Thank you for helping my business grow.

malennachzahlenerwachsene

The best App here in Shopify App Store for personalized Pictures. The App Support is outstanding, ive never saw this before. I absolutly recommend this app!

mydedor

I’m mydedor.com, and I installed this plug-in so that my customers can order their favorite art paintings in my store. Then I hope to get the support of the developers. I hope this plug-in can bring me more functions. I contacted the technical support and got a reply quickly. I kept putting forward my needs,
Yongyi also constantly modified and adjusted the functions of the plug-in on the website for me to make it more suitable for the system. I am very touched. I want to tell everyone that it is really a very good plug-in and has a very good after-sales service. Everything is working now, thank you
Yongyi, you are the best programmer I have ever met, and this plugin gave me the best and best experience! Thank you sincerely!
MTDEDOR

Simplee Direct

+infinity stars! This is a fantastic app and the support is second to none. Yongyi has gone above and beyond helping with a customisation i asked for, thank you so much. I suggest everyone use this app!

Previous 1