Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

Mighty Microgreens

Super easy to setup, works really well, highly organizable in different fashions to fit the mood of your site.

Jungmaven

Very helpful customer service, solved any issues quickly.

Bubblechops

Have been using this app for a few months now, it's great - love that anything posted to Instagram is reflected onto my website straight away unlike other apps I was previously using. The support for the app is excellent, I had a problem whereby my feed was not spanning across the width of my homepage and Jaron fixed this swiftly.

Harlo

I saw this app on a friends store and she recommended it to me. I'm glad I chose this instagram app.

They are so helpful and quick to help. I am not a techie when it comes to apps and they put the code on my store and even personalized it for me.

Ling Online

I've only just started using the APP - and Jaron has been prompt with support help. Great APP and service~ Totally recommended.

Forestbound

So happy to have found this app - it's the perfect way to integrate your Instagram feed onto your website in a simple, classy way. So easy to use and the customer support was fast and thorough. Give this app a try - you'll love it!

House of Kamal

Had the best experience today - just as I was about to go crazy for not being able to install this App myself.
Fast, professional and helpful service from the developer this is highly recommended, and they even managed to change and do some alterations to my liking, right away.
Amazing.
Thank you!

LeaLeighs Resortwear

Very simple yet stunning display for our needs. Had a minor problem with set up but contact support replied within an hour with correct code to paste into my theme. Thanks

liquidbarn

Incredibly helpful staff, easy to use, and very simple interface. 2 thumbs up!

Sparkle & Whim

This is exactly what I was looking for! It looks amazing on my page. I couldn't figure out how to set it up and Jaron was so helpful. Not only did he set up my Instagram feed, he also helped me with another problem I was having completely unrelated to this app. Great customer service!